Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soph

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 8:27pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.
Thanks, Fryphile. That registration form is a bloody inquisition, eh?
It is ! You can't get away anything, not even work number which I don't own to fill in. Hey ho, if it means you may get tickets then it's worth the hassel. : ]

Photobucket

glossyibis

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 8:37pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.
Thanks, Fryphile. That registration form is a bloody inquisition, eh?
It is ! You can't get away anything, not even work number which I don't own to fill in. Hey ho, if it means you may get tickets then it's worth the hassel. : ]

I filled in all the blanks like a good little citizen. I hope I get lucky.

No trees were harmed in posting this message, but several million electrons were hopelessly inconvenienced.

deejay

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 9:13pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.
hi, just to let you know that the priority members club bit does not include BBC programs

Miha

Posted Tue Dec 16th, 2008 12:23am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.
Oh this is quite nasty, I'll be going through London in late April or early May, and I can't reserve tickets since I'm from Slovenia. That's discrimination I say! :'(

I'll send them an e-mail.

Totalchunk

Posted Fri Oct 9th, 2009 11:13am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

Now all I need to do is score some tickets and mum's Christmas present is sorted!!

Mandibles

Posted Fri Oct 9th, 2009 11:40pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

Bear in mind that tickets are not distributed until early May, since QI films in May/June each year.

Sorry to disappoint.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

cresson

Posted Thu Nov 12th, 2009 11:03am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

Is it too much to ask that QI perhaps did the occasional countrywide tour - like Questiontime - thereby enabling fans, who cannot afford to travel to London, to get to the live show?

It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes. - Thoreau

curiously_quirky

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 9:59pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I am so very happy that some one has posted such beautiful information! I applauded my laptop when I opened the link...LOVE!

~Love in all its glorious forms from the curiously quirky Kaye~

mistymozo

Posted Thu Feb 11th, 2010 7:27pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

deejay said:
hi, just to let you know that the priority members club bit does not include BBC programs

No one else has commented or confimed this, are you totally sure as I can't come from Glasgow only to find myself listening to the show through a backdoor keyhole.

Mandibles

Posted Fri Feb 12th, 2010 12:03am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I can confirm that the Applause Store do use Priority Tickets for QI.

However, on their site it does say "All tickets to BBC broadcast programmes are strictly exempt from the Priority Pass club membership" so I can understand why people get confused. I did use several Priority Pass tickets to last years series, and indeed the series prior to that. They do infact seperate the queue into Priority and Non-Priority, so again - very confusing as to whether they apply the BBC rule to QI.

I come down from Glasgow aswell mistymozo, so I can totally empathize with you. I'll do a bit of poking around and see if I can't find some more accurate answers.

Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

mistymozo

Posted Sun Feb 14th, 2010 12:38pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

Thanks for clarifying (?) the matter, I don't know I can run the risk of not getting in (assuming tickets are offered) having said that the chance attend would be to great not to, so....
Side note, I too was very moved by "I don't Wanna go", but for me i must admit the most moving was Sarah Janes return when at the end he hugs her with the words "MY Sarah Jane!"
Thought she was MY Sarah Jane all these years but there you go.

Magic_JumpingBean

Posted Sat Feb 20th, 2010 6:46pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I Love QI! I'd pay good money to go watch it and be part of the live audience. I didn't know you could. Thanks for the link!

x

subz4eva

Posted Wed Jun 16th, 2010 11:32am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!THats so not fair that you have to be 18 to be on the show.nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Mandibles

Posted Wed Jun 16th, 2010 1:33pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

That's only officially. Trust me, we had some quite young audience members this year.

If you don't mind my asking - how old are you?

*5 minute debate later*

Miss_Weaverish

Posted Wed Aug 11th, 2010 10:06pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

Ahhhh!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! THERE'S AN AGE RESTRICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ONLY 16, SO I CAN'T GET IN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I don't even look 16!!! I've got no hope!!! :( :( :( :(