Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

HelShady

Posted Thu Sep 2nd, 2010 12:05am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I'm not joking,
my heart has been completely crushed by that 18+ age limit

:'|

Mandibles

Posted Tue Sep 7th, 2010 5:39pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

HelShady said:
I'm not joking,
my heart has been completely crushed by that 18+ age limit

:'|

I have seen people who certainly LOOK under 18 get into QI episodes. I also haven't seen it enforced at any of the shows I've attended/worked on. How old are you? As long as you're not something along the lines of 6 years old you should have no problem getting in.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

korakk

Posted Thu Sep 9th, 2010 4:30pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

i dont think its the age limit that affects me as much as the fact that i live on shetland, and to get anywhere it can be expensive

hello people I assume you are reading this because you are lost if you scroll down alittle more you should find the next post
but if you do want to see my gibberish click here http://twitter.com/seangilfillan

VacuousNess

Posted Thu Oct 14th, 2010 6:58am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

Tickets, smickets I'd like to be (semi) famous for one purpose only - to BE on QI........

"Only dead fish go with the flow".

Lady Margolotta

Posted Thu Oct 21st, 2010 11:49am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

What is the likely-hood of actually getting tickets? I'm sure the world and his brother are after them...

Emsyphine

Posted Wed Nov 24th, 2010 12:22am Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I'm 16, just booked tickets.

I am a lover of truth, a worshipper of freedom, a celebrant at the altar of language and purity and tolerance. - Stephen Fry

bebefryyounge

Posted Thu Dec 23rd, 2010 4:34pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

i look 18+ but am 16...

I should be getting tickets for next year ^_^

Menelwen

Posted Sun Jan 2nd, 2011 11:58pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I have been enrolled in the tiresome wait for QI tickets for about 6 months, and STILL hanging on. My day WILL come, I tell you!

Banana Goodliness

Posted Sat Apr 30th, 2011 9:58pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I'm 13, and i'm sure i don't look anything like 18 I hope QI goes on for a long time...

Banana Goodliness

Posted Sat Apr 30th, 2011 9:59pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I'm 13, and i'm sure i don't look anything like 18 I hope QI goes on for a long time...

Banana Goodliness

Posted Sat Apr 30th, 2011 10:00pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I'm 13, and I'm sure i don't look anything like 18 I hope QI goes on for a long time...

Banana Goodliness

Posted Sat Apr 30th, 2011 10:00pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

I'm 13, and I'm sure i don't look anything like 18 I hope QI goes on for a long time...

Banana Goodliness

Posted Sat Apr 30th, 2011 10:01pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

Banana Goodliness

Posted Sat May 14th, 2011 6:23pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

whoops, how come that came up so many times i am a silly billy sometimes

Desideria

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2012 1:36pm Post subject: Helpful : How to book tickets to see Stephen Fry's QI.

For anyone interested, this is still working. I just got myself on the waiting list. Let's talk again in ten years ...

@AvenidaMK on Twitter