Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Wed Jun 17th, 2009 12:40am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
It will be a grand day when the efforts of women don't have to be on specialized display but rather stand toe to toe and within the same displays of men ( who write, paint, wrangle horses or whatever ). Until then, I'd hit that Cowgirl museum in a heartbeat

Sorry to drag this back to fireworks, ( and just so everyone knows, I really don't give a damn if the topic strays X-D ), but I have been appointed the person responsible at a friends party to 'run the fireworks'. Oh the pressure!

I hope they won't mind if a rocket or two strays through their windows X-D

Really? Wow.

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Jun 17th, 2009 12:54am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
Right Nitro, you asked for it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBRfyQtZO78

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

PamJH

Posted Wed Jun 17th, 2009 3:23am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
Right Nitro, you asked for it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBRfyQtZO78

I love Cousin Curtis!

I want, nay I need, to buy about 500 acres in West Texas so I can host the biggest goddamn 4th of July party ever.

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Jun 17th, 2009 3:28am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
West Texas you like tumbleweeds?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

PamJH

Posted Wed Jun 17th, 2009 4:11am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!

Actually, I like the Piney Woods and the Hill Country, too. Who am I kidding? I love the whole place. I should have been born there.

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Jun 17th, 2009 4:30am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!

Actually, I like the Piney Woods and the Hill Country, too. Who am I kidding? I love the whole place. I should have been born there.

I live in the Piney Woods, went to grad school at UT Austin, and that's where I head when I need a city fix

Walt Whitman

PamJH

Posted Wed Jun 17th, 2009 3:00pm Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!

I live in the Piney Woods, went to grad school at UT Austin, and that's where I head when I need a city fix

I've never been to Austin. I'd like to visit the LBJ library. Talk about fireworks! That guy was something else.

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu Jun 18th, 2009 5:52am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
Roman Candle War anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hu5DT9_Hyc&feature=related

Walt Whitman

PamJH

Posted Thu Jun 18th, 2009 3:55pm Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
Roman Candle War anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hu5DT9_Hyc&feature=related

Every army should be equipped with Roman Candles and nothing else. Well, pants maybe.

Another great video. Thanks, Toby.

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Jul 3rd, 2009 8:48pm Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
What do y'all have planned for tomorrow?

Walt Whitman

Nitro

Posted Fri Jul 3rd, 2009 8:56pm Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
Oh Tobi-baby!! I've been securing as many fireworks as I can. Sadly, I live in a state that prohibits the REALLY good stuff ( of course! ).

I'm responsible at one party tomorrow to be the blower-upper of explosive stuffs. Ah, but I have greedily reserved some for myself and another party I have to stop by at afterwards. I'm most looking forward to coming home and setting off my fireworks for all the little animals of the woods Because I live in a fairly remote place, it gets very dark out here and that's a particularly nice backdrop for sparkly things I'll hail those among my dearly departeds who adored such silliness, then eventually toddle off to bed.

And you?

Really? Wow.

exoskeleton

Posted Fri Jul 3rd, 2009 9:12pm Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
hopefully it's nice weather so I can do yard work. that would be appropriate because I'm taking care of the little chuck of the US that belongs to my family. X-D

sockdolager.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 12:30am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
Oh Tobi-baby!! I've been securing as many fireworks as I can. Sadly, I live in a state that prohibits the REALLY good stuff ( of course! ).

I'm responsible at one party tomorrow to be the blower-upper of explosive stuffs. Ah, but I have greedily reserved some for myself and another party I have to stop by at afterwards. I'm most looking forward to coming home and setting off my fireworks for all the little animals of the woods Because I live in a fairly remote place, it gets very dark out here and that's a particularly nice backdrop for sparkly things I'll hail those among my dearly departeds who adored such silliness, then eventually toddle off to bed.

And you?

Next year you might have the good stuff

Tomorrow we have a lot of folks coming by for a cookout and the tomorrow night I've got blower upper duty too Laughing Fireworks out in remote areas are the best, that's how it is here too, love it! After that my brother and I will carry out our usual July 4th excursion. Happy Remembrance Independence Day Nitro.

Walt Whitman

Katrina

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 3:10am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
I'm going to fireworks tomorrow night at Battersea Park (after the Pride parade, of course :-D)! They're promising baseball, so someone better provide me with a freaking glove.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

PamJH

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 3:56am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
My spouse just lit off some cherry bombs and bottle rockets just to get us in a celebratory mood. My son asked for celebratory gunfire, but Michigan tends to frown on that.

We're just setting off loads of fireworks, the kind that make dogs howl and annoy the neighbors. A jolly time for all.