Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Laur1991

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 4:53am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
I never mind hearing about July fourth BEFORE July 1st, because I can always pretend people are talking about Canada Day instead of Independence day. But now that Canada Day's over, hearing about fireworks and barbecues again just makes me kind of depressed... and jealous

But I hope you all have fun! My friend and I were thinking of crossing the border and going to Seattle for July 4th, but the border line up would be ridiculously long. And I would rather not wait in a 3 hour line up to see more fireworks, seeing as I JUST saw some the other day.

Nitro

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 5:04am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
Boiler, I hope you get that glove and maybe even get to catch one. Or, at least protect your face if the other fans start to jostle you around for it X-D

Mr.Tobias Sir - please don't tease me about the potential having of superior explosives. That's a whole year of not sleeping for me and I don't need that because I'm already a blithering idiot in general. X-D

Pam, I support your sons gunfire wishes. But you're his mom Besides, he might go to jail and miss out on the night altogether. And that's too high a price to pay. Even for gunfire. X-D

I hope you all will have a semi-safe 4th of July filled with Love ( of explosives ), your favorite libations and food ( taken to excess of course ) spread out for you, and lots of "Let me see you dance Gringo!" situations using firecrackers.

OK, maybe not that last one

BUT!!! No losing of eyes, fingers, or toes please.

Really? Wow.

PamJH

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 6:34am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!

Pam, I support your sons gunfire wishes. But you're his mom Besides, he might go to jail and miss out on the night altogether. And that's too high a price to pay. Even for gunfire. X-D

When I told him he couldn't, he groused that his aunt in Texas probably would let him do it.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 7:18am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
HappyIndependenceDay y'all!

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

PamJH

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 2:14pm Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
To you, too, Toby!

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Jul 6th, 2009 12:15am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
I hope everyone had a great 4th, I know I did. Anyone hear from Nitro today, do we need bail money? X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Jul 7th, 2009 9:01am Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
wish i had seen fireworks *stupid rain*

but i did have a nice time with some friends playing wii and drinking some green tea liquor in my sweet tea. Mmmm tea flavored alcohol.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Nitro

Posted Tue Jul 7th, 2009 9:36pm Post subject: Here comes the 4th of July!!
I hope everyone had a great 4th, I know I did. Anyone hear from Nitro today, do we need bail money? X-D

I came close Tobi. And 'close' is close enough.

I'm sporting a few very minor and inconsequential burns as well. Great fun!! I didn't hurt anyones feelings or bodies, but they all seemed very pleased with my presentation, such as it was.

Glad to hear you all had a great time and Pam, what your son 'groused' made me laugh out loud.

Hey Canada, just come south of the border and join in the fun. We can all pretend to celebrate a sense of Independence together X-D

Really, any day you can blow shit up is a good day

Really? Wow.