Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gravesy

Posted Wed Apr 4th, 2007 4:01pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
The BBC cricket commentator Ben Dirs (first clue that he might be made up :D)

6th over: 21-0
A few Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in today, not sure which ones. I was one of those horrible kids who nagged my mum and dad to buy me some terrapins when that film came out. Me and my brothers used to attach Smurfs to their shells and race them in the living room. Robin Smith is in the crowd, what a batsman he was. One leg-bye from the over and a turn to backward-square for one by Tharanga

These cannot be the ramblings of a sane and employed man. Can they?

trouser material

Posted Wed Apr 4th, 2007 5:26pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
I hate terrapins, when i was a kid one of my mates had them. They're shit.

Regarding the ramblings - Ben Dirs? Frankly, its so unlikely that my pancreas has just burst.

Gravesy

Posted Wed Apr 4th, 2007 5:35pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
I hate terrapins, when i was a kid one of my mates had them. They're shit.

Congratulations Trouser. I think you've just been awarded the Quote of the Day.

More ramblings
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/6521515.stm

23rd over: 92-2
The cameraman's roving eye kicks in again, and he's particularly taken by a woman greasing up her man-friend. I don't care what factor that cream is, he's going to fry - he's almost see-through.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Thu Apr 5th, 2007 3:09am Post subject: He's not real... is he?
I had terrpins when I was a kid, 3 of them. we named them Yogi, Booboo and PO. They smelled so bad and did nothing....

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Apr 11th, 2007 10:36am Post subject: He's not real... is he?
I had terrpins when I was a kid, 3 of them. we named them Yogi, Booboo and PO. They smelled so bad and did nothing....

Did you bother to buy a water filter? That may explain the smell and also why, in my case, they didn't live very long.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Wed Apr 11th, 2007 11:00pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
Oh we did have a water filter, they just shat (is that the past tense of shit?) so much that the filter was always breaking down.

Aoibheann

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 2:41am Post subject: He's not real... is he?
Shat

What a funny word

X-D

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 3:21am Post subject: He's not real... is he?

23rd over: 92-2
The cameraman's roving eye kicks in again, and he's particularly taken by a woman greasing up her man-friend. I don't care what factor that cream is, he's going to fry - he's almost see-through.

Bwa-hah-hah! Yeah, I've known boys like that. (Hell, in high school I had an appalling crush on a guy who was in all probability an albino.)

Gravesy

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 2:20pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
Bwa-hah-hah! Yeah, I've known boys like that. (Hell, in high school I had an appalling crush on a guy who was in all probability an albino.)

I went to school with a ginger kid (the use of red head doesn't quite cover the traditional freckles-like-a-giraffe, bright orange hair and pasty complexion that 'ginger kid' does). He would peel in the winter sun. It was awful, in summer you could pull the skin off in sheets.

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 10:20pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?

I went to school with a ginger kid (the use of red head doesn't quite cover the traditional freckles-like-a-giraffe, bright orange hair and pasty complexion that 'ginger kid' does). He would peel in the winter sun. It was awful, in summer you could pull the skin off in sheets.

Gotta love ginger kids...

You know, on the subject of hair, it's funny, but hair is just about the only thing that Fry seems to think went right for him.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 10:28pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
hahaha listen in 2000 I was in Rome for WYD with 2 million people from all over the world during Romes hotest summer recorded, and I collapsed due to sunstroke. When in the first aid tent, my dad asked the guys were they busy etc. They said that out of all the people they had, 85% or more were Irish (affected by the sun). We were dropping like flies with the heat.... It got to the stage that by the end of the week, I had learnt the full procedure to revive anyone who fainted or was affected by heat.

Aoibheann

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 10:32pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
X-D my poor ickle saz. you can revive people at least....

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 10:40pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
hahaha does that have a double meaning?! hmm?? I hope not missy LMAO X-D

Aoibheann

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 10:50pm Post subject: He's not real... is he?
HAHA! wasnt ment to, but it means whatever you want it to!