Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

chalk1000

Posted Sun Feb 13th, 2011 11:43am Post subject: Higher Office

Dear Stephen,
I think you have more still to offer. Have you ever considered running for some sort of higher office? I believe you have lots of the qualities required to do a good job of organising something important. Something that will make a huge difference to other people. You have many of the qualities that people respect. Your desire to be honest and fight the demons we all have is much respected. Your imagination and ability to communicate would allow you to be highly successful and others to benefit hugely. Maybe you could consider it?

Just a thought.

Simon

PS Thoroughly enjoyed the books (Moab, Liar, Chronicles)

Chalk

Nitro

Posted Sun Feb 20th, 2011 7:57am Post subject: Higher Office

While I appreciate many fans feel this way, I think it would be an awful move on his part. I'd far rather see him continue to pursue movie roles and get his acting chops stretched to the nines. I hope 'that role' is coming his way soon. I know for damn sure I could write it in a heart beat myself. But he'd have to really, really bring on his acting skills to do it.

Really? Wow.

chalk1000

Posted Fri Feb 25th, 2011 6:56pm Post subject: Higher Office

Nitro said:
While I appreciate many fans feel this way, I think it would be an awful move on his part. I'd far rather see him continue to pursue movie roles and get his acting chops stretched to the nines. I hope 'that role' is coming his way soon. I know for damn sure I could write it in a heart beat myself. But he'd have to really, really bring on his acting skills to do it.

.... but an unselfish response would be to get the most able people into positions where they can do the most good.

Chalk