Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Enjayelliott

Posted Tue Nov 6th, 2007 11:26pm Post subject: HIV & Me Inspired 'Increase Awareness Song'
Hello All,
I was so shaken & moved by Stephens program that highlighted Aids in Africa, that Ive writen & recorded a song, to further highlight the problem. It's available
for free download at ::: http://www.myspace.com/enjayelliott with the proviso that anyone that downloads it makes a donation to an aids charity of their choice.
Surely if everyone does a little something big things can happen !!!.
Wishing everyone ongoing good health ...
Enjay Elliott

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Nov 7th, 2007 1:32am Post subject: HIV & Me Inspired 'Increase Awareness Song'
that's wonderful, enjay! what a great idea!
have you found a charity that you prefer?
i was very frustrated by the misuse of resources, and wonder what the best places are to give to.

p.s. i'm an elliott too. but i'm an american and don't know much about where my family comes from.

Enjayelliott

Posted Wed Nov 7th, 2007 2:31am Post subject: HIV & Me Inspired 'Increase Awareness Song'
Hi Banjo
& thanks, Im originaly from Northern Ireland. As I say in the song, Im not really a
political type, thats why Ive left it up to the individual to donate to whatever Aids related charity they choose ... sometimes you feel you should do more.
Enjay