Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

TinaL

Posted Sun Jun 1st, 2008 5:31pm Post subject: holiday in dorset,...all alooooone...
Hey everyone

I'll visit the aunt of my cousin this August (14th - 27th). The thing is that they work so they only have a couple of days off.
That's why I thought I'd ask you if anyone here lives "near" Poole, Dorset... AND would like to spend some time with me...showing me around or so...just having fun!?

TinaL

Posted Sat Jun 7th, 2008 3:43pm Post subject: holiday in dorset,...all alooooone...

Shyamz

Posted Sat Jun 7th, 2008 10:26pm Post subject: holiday in dorset,...all alooooone...
Sorry I'm not in that area, but I have a few cousins who moved to Cornwall a few years ago, and if they know of anything interesting happening in the area at that time I'll let you know.

TinaL

Posted Sat Jun 14th, 2008 2:20pm Post subject: holiday in dorset,...all alooooone...
thanks! that would be great

Maxx England

Posted Thu Jun 19th, 2008 9:25pm Post subject: holiday in dorset,...all alooooone...
This is not a lot of good for someone who visits in June, but if you come back in October, there's this happening:

http://www.bluesroots.org/

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?