Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Mar 22nd, 2007 10:45pm Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
Dig this, people.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/forsakenwings/rollingstoneapr501.jpg

Caption contest anyone?

"Clearly, I am too sexy for my shirt, too sexy phor muh phhirt..."

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 2:17am Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
He reminds me of a scruffy playful terrier who is caught in the act of destruction.... awww bless X-D

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 4:29am Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
He reminds me of a scruffy playful terrier who is caught in the act of destruction.... awww bless X-D

Or maybe a naughty kitten.

Or is it this one?

Canzonett

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 12:10pm Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
"Can't undress through a jacket sleeve? I'll show ya ..."

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 1:58pm Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
Mmmmmmmmmm, kitteeeeeeeeeeeees.

Hugh steam dries all his sleeves. Personally.

But what's interesting about the whole article is that Hugh mentions he always wants to be doing what he's not doing. So if he's on the set of "House", he'd rather be home writing a novel. But if he were home writing a novel, he'd rather be playing music. Stephen practically said the same thing on "The Kumars at No. 42" a few years ago.

BTW Hugh's interview can be found here.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 3:30pm Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
Mmmmmmmmmm, kitteeeeeeeeeeeees.

Hugh steam dries all his sleeves. Personally.

But what's interesting about the whole article is that Hugh mentions he always wants to be doing what he's not doing. So if he's on the set of "House", he'd rather be home writing a novel. But if he were home writing a novel, he'd rather be playing music. Stephen practically said the same thing on "The Kumars at No. 42" a few years ago.

BTW Hugh's interview can be found here.

Maybe that's why they connected so well.

Young Hugh: *mope*
Young Stephen: *?*
Young Hugh: *mope*
Young Stephen: *sigh* *mope*
Young Hugh: <3 <3 <3
Young Stephen: <3 <3 <3
Young Hugh and Young Stephen: *MOPE*

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 9:08pm Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
Those blue eyes are just mesmerising. I have to really tear myself away. I agree with AxmxZ he's like a playful kitten. ^_^ All cute and destructive.

Assuming direct control...

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 12:42am Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
Those blue eyes are just mesmerising. I have to really tear myself away. I agree with AxmxZ he's like a playful kitten. ^_^ All cute and destructive.

It's sort of why I can't get rid of a sort of residual skepticism every time Stephen protests that his love affair with Hugh was always entirely spiritual and platonic for all its intensity. Because seriously, how can *anyone* who professes to dig the male form *not* feel something twinge when Hugh looks at them like that?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 11:34am Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.

It's sort of why I can't get rid of a sort of residual skepticism every time Stephen protests that his love affair with Hugh was always entirely spiritual and platonic for all its intensity. Because seriously, how can *anyone* who professes to dig the male form *not* feel something twinge when Hugh looks at them like that?

Exactly! How could Stephen survive all those hours being tucked away somewhere with Hugh writing sketches and not be drawn in by those eyes.

Assuming direct control...

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Mar 24th, 2007 10:04pm Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.

Exactly! How could Stephen survive all those hours being tucked away somewhere with Hugh writing sketches and not be drawn in by those eyes.

I know if I were tucked away with Hugh for hours, I'd have to take frequent breaks for air and some cold water on the face... especially if we were running through the Major Donaldson sketch or something. In fact, I suspect that's probably how that sketch came about. Stephen probably just sat there staring at him and finally said, "I've got an idea. You're going to have to tie me down for this one."

filliamhmuffin

Posted Fri Mar 30th, 2007 2:29am Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
Lol, when did kittens become so popular on the internet?! I've seen more internet kittens in the last four days than real kittens I've seen in my lifetime. Not that I mind....

Also, I really hate admitting to physical (think first chakra area) reactions to photographs of celebrities, but in this case I can't deny it.
I'd hit that, age difference and usual sexual preference be damned.

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Mar 30th, 2007 7:56am Post subject: Holy Christ on a cracker.
First chakra, second chakra, third chakra... blast off!

I don't really expect Stephen to coalesce out of nowhere and answer this, but how the HELL does one spend all day around someone like Hugh and not tip them over backwards onto a couch? Seriously, I want to know. I have almost no libido to speak of, but effing hell...