Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JamesAdams

Posted Fri Apr 30th, 2010 11:38pm Post subject: House

Whens Stephen Fry going to make an appearance in House? Would make an awesome guest appearance....

AC

Posted Sat May 1st, 2010 6:01am Post subject: House

I wish he would!!!! I think I'd like to see Stephen play some sort of rival to House. That could be quite interesting!

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

speckledband

Posted Sat May 1st, 2010 1:30pm Post subject: House

I've read numerous times that Stephen should play "Mycroft" , I think it's a smashing idea myself!

JamesAdams

Posted Sat May 1st, 2010 9:06pm Post subject: House

Would be good to see them re-living some Blackadder in House, would be great to see Fry kicking Lorry up the arse as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTC9amNWwqU

Nitro

Posted Sun May 2nd, 2010 1:47pm Post subject: House

I thought he already was on House. That episode where Laurie and Fry run away together, marry each other under an old oak tree, and settle down to raise guinea hens in the country.

Laurie's 'House' doctor then actually does go house to house selling his medical expertise. But no one buys it so he goes on the rodeo circuit as a bullrider. Meanwhile, back at the farm, Fry's penning an opus work called "Ode to Chattering Bees". It reaches critical acclaim but too late for him to see, as House has discovered cancer in him and the final scene is, of course, a heart wrenching, (but heavily censored ), death scene in a Spring meadow. The guinea hens looked particularly melancholy.

Maybe they only showed this episode in the American version of House.

Really? Wow.

speckledband

Posted Sun May 2nd, 2010 2:03pm Post subject: House

^