Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Stefi

Posted Mon Oct 24th, 2011 7:56pm Post subject: House MD is amazing, everyone should watch it!!!

I used to be addicted to that show and watch 3 episodes or more per day. If not, I'd get withdrawel symptoms. When I got bored because I had seen all the episodes(season 1-5 were all of them back then) in german about 4 or 5 times, I started watching them in english. And that's why you all can understand what I'm writing now! Thank you, House M.D.!
And it also enabled me to understand shows like A bit of Fry and Laurie, Blckadder and QI.
So it kind of DID make my life a lot richer!

We are talking of the idea of beauty, and the beauty of ideas.

@Giggi_1

Suds

Posted Tue Nov 8th, 2011 9:49am Post subject: House MD is amazing, everyone should watch it!!!

Picking up on your mention of Blackadder for a second - will there ever be another series? I'm talking to you Mr Fry...

Stefi

Posted Tue Nov 8th, 2011 5:16pm Post subject: House MD is amazing, everyone should watch it!!!

I hope you can persuade him! That would be soo great!

But now I'm kinda confused because I'm not the author of this post, I distinctly remember merely answering to it!
And now I'm suddenly the first one to have written something, even though there used to be the author's post listed before me??

Well, since I totally agree with this post, I won't complein *shrug*
But I'm confused.

@Giggi_1

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Nov 9th, 2011 3:03am Post subject: House MD is amazing, everyone should watch it!!!

Because it was spam

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Stefi

Posted Wed Nov 9th, 2011 8:05pm Post subject: House MD is amazing, everyone should watch it!!!

And my post isn't?
Cool.

Sorry to say I can't actually remember what it said in the original first post.
Just know it was something about HouseM.D. but that's no use.
Thanks for the quick answer, anyway!

@Giggi_1