Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

RighthoJeeves

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 6:52pm Post subject: How did he break it?
Reading the last little blog of bloggery I wondered how Stephen Fry broke his arm. Did he slip on some ice? Slip in his socks down the stairs? My younger brother can relate he has broken both arms growing up ( not at the same time) he was the most accident prone of us. Hope it heals well.

flookwit

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 8:51pm Post subject: How did he break it?
Deleted

RighthoJeeves

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 9:27pm Post subject: How did he break it?
Yes, we you can say don't know for sure how it happened all fine and good. The reason I wondered is he took care to show us his loyal fans and whoever comes across his blog the x-rays, more than some one who tells you straight off what happened might do, and not to say what occurred is a bit unusual if you have already showed us the x-rays. Though give him credit, he is typing with one hand. Not everyone is from the Uk on this site, not everyone sees the BBC everyday. ( I spent 5 yrs of my life there so yes I do go to the BBC online etc). That said. it just leaves you with half a picture, he could be as general as he liked if it were sensitive or what have you but the whole picture would have been nice. However a simple Google search led me to all missing info I needed to know.. Lets hope it heals right and he will be good as new soon