Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

stuartnz

Posted Mon Nov 3rd, 2008 8:35pm Post subject: How do I comment on Stephen's blog?
I absolutely adore Stephen's "Don't Mind Your Language", and wanted to leave a comment on it, but even after registering with WordPress I still get "you must be logged iun to comment". When I click on the "Log in" button, I get taken to my WordPress profile page, and see a "log out button. What am I not doing that I ought to be in order to be able to comment?

vorpalblade

Posted Sat Dec 13th, 2008 6:42pm Post subject: How do I comment on Stephen's blog?
some blog sites require that the blog author sends you invite in order to be able to make comments on it. Typepad does this.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Dec 14th, 2008 4:40am Post subject: How do I comment on Stephen's blog?
you have to register with wordpad to write on the blogs...i have had endless trouble with wordpad myself..but do try your hand at joining it. perhaps you'll have better luck.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

RobertBruce

Posted Sun Dec 14th, 2008 9:31am Post subject: How do I comment on Stephen's blog?
you have to register with wordpad to write on the blogs...i have had endless trouble with wordpad myself...

Wordpad?

Don't you mean Wordpress?

Nitro

Posted Sun Dec 14th, 2008 3:29pm Post subject: How do I comment on Stephen's blog?
I think it's kind of a clunky process to have to register in more than one place to make a comment on one site. But, I'm not even through my first cup of coffee so a lot of stuff is clunky right now...

Really? Wow.

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Dec 16th, 2008 6:29am Post subject: How do I comment on Stephen's blog?
yes wordpress...my bad...zoned out a bit on that end.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

stuartnz

Posted Mon Mar 2nd, 2009 10:51am Post subject: How do I comment on Stephen's blog?
you have to register with wordpress to write on the blogs...i have had endless trouble with wordpad myself..but do try your hand at joining it. perhaps you'll have better luck.

No, I have not had better luck. I have registered separately at WordPress and am still unable to post comments to Stephen's blog. I'm beginning to feel that my choice of avatar was prescient.