Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

fryflypilot57

Posted Tue Jul 8th, 2008 4:43am Post subject: How healthy are you?
http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/273/healthy_quiz.jsp

Catt_H

Posted Mon Nov 24th, 2008 10:37pm Post subject: How healthy are you?
apparently i am satisfactory.

But i should eat more fruit.

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Nov 25th, 2008 4:40am Post subject: How healthy are you?
i'm at about 50%. I have very good habits but I like to keep that sort of behaviour in check with some very bad habits.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue Nov 25th, 2008 10:29am Post subject: How healthy are you?
Gillian McKeith is something of a quack IMO. Her doctorate is dubious at best (via a correspondence course to a non-accredited organisation) and she has very little or no evidence to back up her theories on food combining.

That would be me.

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Nov 25th, 2008 6:43pm Post subject: How healthy are you?
I do know that food really is a strong key to health...don't know the person of whom you speak outside of the picture on the site.

But health also seems fairly arbitrary.

I was a healthy weight, active in a brisk walk at least 20 minutes per day for 5 days a week, getting plenty of sleep and hadn't had a cold in 8 years when I found my desmoid tumor.

And after that dent they have found abnormal cells pointing to precancerous conditions on my cervix and in my skin. And they thought I had rectal cancer (which I do not thk gawd).

Health is such an interesting thing.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Occy

Posted Sat Nov 29th, 2008 4:57am Post subject: How healthy are you?
I am apparently making "some effort" - in actual fact, Im making a huge effort to sit on my arse all day.

Desdemona

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 1:21am Post subject: How healthy are you?
I am apparently making "some effort" - in actual fact, Im making a huge effort to sit on my arse all day.
snap. [=
... does the food ones count if my mum makes my meals for me?

Skip Life and come with me?

MarthaJeffery

Posted Mon Dec 29th, 2008 4:08pm Post subject: How healthy are you?
Occy that sounds like a good plan X-D

The Oracle

Posted Fri Jan 16th, 2009 3:24am Post subject: How healthy are you?
I suffer ill health with a certain fortitude.

PamJH

Posted Sat Jan 17th, 2009 3:35am Post subject: How healthy are you?

I'm making an effort, too. An effort not to pay attention to the latest studies. I drink a half gallon of coffee every day to rousing effects. I raid the bags of chocolate chips after the kids go to bed. I stay up late each and every night, thereby getting less sleep than recommended. But hey, I enjoy myself. And we all have to die and become food for worms someday.

But that sitting on your arse idea - I'm going to try that, too.

Pam

amberzak

Posted Sat Jan 17th, 2009 1:44pm Post subject: How healthy are you?
This doesn't really work for me because it says I am healthy, even though I am not. I have to watch what I eat due to various health issues and allergies, so I got a higher mark because I answered yes to do I avoid sugar and yes to do I check ingredients and do I make things from scratch. That isn't out of choice.

Katrina

Posted Sun Jan 18th, 2009 9:22am Post subject: How healthy are you?
I got "pretty impressive" or something like that. So that's cool. I do work out a lot, but I think it's fun! I'm not gonna lie, I'm one of those annoying people who's like, "Come on! Let's go work out! Let's get a chicken caesar salad!" I do think that the main reasons I'm not 400 pounds are that I walk everywhere, I work out about eight days a week, and I sort of forget to eat when I'm busy at school. I do gain weight at home, though, because my parents have junk food and we're, like, ten thousand miles away from anything, so you know I'm not walking anywhere! The only part of being at home that's good for me is that I get some hardcore sleep!

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Occy

Posted Sun Jan 18th, 2009 9:34am Post subject: How healthy are you?
Good to see I started a trend

patangyang

Posted Sun Jan 18th, 2009 11:57pm Post subject: How healthy are you?
Join the gym, buy a new pair of trainers & the little socks that go with them, go for a run & get really knackered, flop out on the sofa and don't do it for another year.I really do have appalling fitness levels, brought an mp3 player once thinking it would help me to get fit, wot a croc!! have no idea where it is, nor the socks and trainrs come to think of it.

gjhsu

Posted Mon Jan 19th, 2009 4:12pm Post subject: How healthy are you?
I got 'making an effort,' which for the most part is true. I'm less keen on watching what I eat (just can't say no to good food), but have upped the physical activity quite a bit over the last year.

I also honestly don't care whether I am or am not fat, just don't like the low-energy feeling.

Fat man on a bicycle. Quiver quiver wobble wobble!