Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

onevision

Posted Sat Jul 12th, 2008 2:36am Post subject: How to Get Your Brain Ticking Occasionally
Like who? i've filled out numerous forms no one gives a shit

Occy

Posted Sat Jul 12th, 2008 11:48am Post subject: How to Get Your Brain Ticking Occasionally
try the media

onevision

Posted Sat Jul 12th, 2008 1:45pm Post subject: How to Get Your Brain Ticking Occasionally
not a bad idea. I might just try that

Britannicus

Posted Wed Jun 24th, 2009 10:55am Post subject: How to Get Your Brain Ticking Occasionally
*BUMP*

In case anyone actually still gives a damn. I'm not sure if there are any broken links, I'll check.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

PamJH

Posted Wed Jun 24th, 2009 1:59pm Post subject: How to Get Your Brain Ticking Occasionally
Thanks for all these resources and links. I've only looked at coolmath.com, but I can see these as being an enormous help. I homeschool my kids and I'm always looking for appealing web sites for them.

Britannicus

Posted Wed Jul 8th, 2009 9:20am Post subject: How to Get Your Brain Ticking Occasionally
Adding in Transparent Language's BYKI Express -- free program that uses (in my opinon) a nicely effective audio flashcard system that will help you remember important words and phrases. Many, many languages available and you can download as many languages as you want. There are also word lists that users have submitted. Only real downside (with both the Express and as far as I can tell, the paid version too) is that it is not very heavy on grammar acquisition. Nevertheless, pretty handy for those that are planning on traveling to a foreign country soon or are simply curious about different languages. You can test the program before downloading by going to the list community and clicking on a list there, I believe. It will bring up an in-browser version. I did this after I had already had the program installed, however.

"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Britannicus

Posted Fri Aug 7th, 2009 1:29am Post subject: How to Get Your Brain Ticking Occasionally

Cobwebs begone