Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Soupy Twist

Posted Thu Nov 30th, 2006 1:23pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
But there is still the People´s Front of Julia...so *of* the people that she´s quite popular with everyone in society.

*Mr Dalliard, I got peculiar now*

Will_Read

Posted Thu Nov 30th, 2006 1:52pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
Actually, a question for the admin bods if I may?

When you say no posts with a sexual content, does this rule out sexual innuendo? Indirect references to sex or explitives?

I'm afraid I'm quite fond of these kind of comments, so this forum may not be for me.

ClareBear

Posted Thu Nov 30th, 2006 7:44pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
As far as i'm aware (i didn't write the rules so this is what i'll allow)

sexual innuendo - fine
indirect references - fine
expletives - as long as it's not over the top, every other word then i have no problem with it.

Kari

Posted Thu Nov 30th, 2006 11:28pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
I think it's simply a case of be aware there are younger people here, and try and be respectful?

Canzonett

Posted Thu Nov 30th, 2006 11:50pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
I think it's simply a case of be aware there are younger people here, and try and be respectful?

Yea, if only the younger people would try to be respectful, too ...

Kari

Posted Thu Nov 30th, 2006 11:57pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
haha

I do my best. Do feel free to keep me in line though. I may get a little out of control on occasion.

Will_Read

Posted Tue Dec 5th, 2006 11:15am Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
I'll fetch the restraints *wiggles eyebrows*

Zefla

Posted Tue Dec 12th, 2006 7:52pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
i think the phrase

' AH! My eyes!!'

should suffice for now.

Kari

Posted Tue Dec 12th, 2006 10:52pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
XD X-D It does indeed suffice.

Chris W

Posted Thu Dec 14th, 2006 8:25pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
For the attention of Mr Fry.
My life took a significant upturn after the two programmes on Bipolarity, and now properly diagnosed I am beginning to learn how to deal with the situation. This was in great part due to Stephen being so open in describing his life and experiences of bipolarity.
Sadly, I have been retired from 33 years in the Police Service. But this means I have lots of spare time!
With a large and comfortable car, I would be extremely happy to offer my services as "chauffeur" during the current inconvenience. Good working knowledge of the country, and of London. And indeed abroad. Experienced and safe. Utterly trustworthy and discreet.
This is a genuine offer, free from any monetary recompense. Respond for further contact details if this is of interest.

Alphabeter

Posted Tue Jan 16th, 2007 7:52am Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
I am not reading this entire thread just to find out i can't leave a message for Stephen here. I don't have that kind of time.

Especially when it says I can't in the first post.

See, it works to be a lazy poster.

ClareBear

Posted Tue Jan 16th, 2007 8:48am Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
Some people don't read. Which is a handicap here, where almost everything is presented textually.

Alphabeter

Posted Tue Jan 16th, 2007 1:34pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
You might have to try bitextual graphics.

Sometimes things need to be presently very openly.

Alright, I'm quitting before my entendres become doubly punny.

trouser material

Posted Tue Jan 16th, 2007 11:18pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
I've heard Stephen visits my village semi regularly, which I thought this was quite interesting, as my village is horrible.

But it is in Norfolk, so there we go.

patricia wells

Posted Tue Jan 23rd, 2007 12:44am Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
Dear Stephen,
Thank you for all the help your creativity and honesty give into the world. Right now i am particularily grateful for all your performances as Jeeves. I am in the midst of some rough medical procedures, worried about cancer, etc.etc. Bertie and Jeeves give me so much delight and encouragement, keep me laughing. Elegance and style can be great forms of courage, and your work has those qualities, plus lots of courage and humanity. I hope the kindness and encouragement you give to others is returned to you a hundredfold. The best to you always, patricia. p.s. there is a wonderful old Irish tune called "The March Of Brian Boru." There is a terrific version of it played by James Galway. That particular version truly captures the elegant courage of the march. To me, your acting has exactly that courage. If you ever get a chance to listen to the Galway version of this piece, i hope you enjoy it very much.