Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

seasun545

Posted Wed Aug 1st, 2007 11:01am Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
Hi myboxisnear,
Welcome to this forum, always a pleasure having new people here. Sorry to hear you´re in trouble, hope step by step you find solutions...
Not much I can do for you from here (hey, I think I´m the only latin girl in forum... ;-), kinf od proud of it!... ) but giving you a warm welcome, a big virtual hug and hope to have news from you round here, sure you will find interesting topics and always nice having new points of view...Very helping when you´re feeling alone and lost as many of us use to be sometimes...Someone said sharing pains makes them easier to bear...

So, again, welcome and hope things go better for you soon...hand on heart. xoxooxoxox, take care.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Aug 2nd, 2007 11:37am Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
i would like to kindly and gently inform all people posting to this thread that we have no evidence that Stephen Fry has personally visited this forum and that the title of this thread is "How to send messages to Stephen" and not "Here to send messages to Stephen". If you read the first post you will learn exactly how to send messages to Stephen.
If you wish to converse with the general community of the forum, you will find that many of them chat under the "General Musings" board. If you are bipolar or suffering from a similar condition, we strongly reccommend you visit the board "The Secret Life of The Manic Depressive", which contains a highly supportive community of individuals who discuss their conditions and ways to help each other in a frank and non-judgemental fashion.
You are all welcome to come and chat on the forum, but please please please be aware that Stephen does not (as far as we know) visit here. This message is particularly directed at those who wish to ask Stephen something urgent and important about bipolar disorder, as we would not wish them to feel they have been ignored or that there is no place for them to seek help here on the forum.

ClareBear

Posted Mon Aug 6th, 2007 1:51pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
Well said.

*locks*

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Aug 6th, 2007 5:30pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
'tisn't locked. Welcome back Atari.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Aug 19th, 2007 2:35pm Post subject: How to send messages to Stephen
Oh Mr Fry! If you ever do read this, many thanks for the many works you have produced over the years, be there comic, serious or that blissful mixture of both at once. It was so wonderful to see a programme about mental illness that didn't ran off into the magical land of hyperbole and cliche. Watchign the Scret Life of the Manic Depressive gave me the same feelings as when I read William Leith's "The Hungry Years", as both you and Leith produced work that talked openly, without cliche and actually cut through the bullshit.

Maybe one day I will write that book on male anorexia.