Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maxx England

Posted Sat Feb 7th, 2009 2:47pm Post subject: Huge (norfolk huge) Lorries using C roads and my bridge.....
all i know is: [b]six fingers on one hand would make you a BITCHIN' banjo player[/b

Never quite understood why the 6 fingered are so attracted to an instrument that only requires 4.

YOU DO USE BOTH HANDS YOU KNOW!!

how could i hammer on, pull off, etc with one, lol!

I'm a lefty with a cheap Chinese r/h acoustic, it's rubbish mostly, but strung wrong handed, you can rip the most amazing hillbilly mickey take out of it with a raking pull off on the right (fretting) hand in open E:-D

Cecily - no chance that you can plant anything near the bridge that won't touch small vehicles, but take the mirrors off the big bugggers?

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Occy

Posted Sat Feb 7th, 2009 2:52pm Post subject: Huge (norfolk huge) Lorries using C roads and my bridge.....
now thats a good idea. creative planting

Maxx England

Posted Sat Feb 7th, 2009 2:55pm Post subject: Huge (norfolk huge) Lorries using C roads and my bridge.....
Think security here: if you have a property where theft is a risk, and local rules disallow razor wire and machine gun towers, a suitably ornamental thorn distributed around fences, windows etc could be an answer. And you can get berries off some in the autumn and make jam (or a toxic spray, depending on variety).

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?