Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

susanstewart1

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 12:08pm Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
What can I say? We need more of this pal of stephen's on the telly
He's a funny guy, I love the show House he's a tallented fellow indeed, not to mention FLIPPIN GORGEOUS!!
And that beard omg it looked so fluffy, can't believe how much he suited it.
Stephen and Hugh need to work together again soon, they owe it to the world! [/u]

"An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them."
Stephen Fry

PamJH

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 5:21pm Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
What can I say? We need more of this pal of stephen's on the telly
He's a funny guy, I love the show House he's a tallented fellow indeed, not to mention FLIPPIN GORGEOUS!!
And that beard omg it looked so fluffy, can't believe how much he suited it.
Stephen and Hugh need to work together again soon, they owe it to the world! [/u]

anyone have a link to this or has one been posted? I want to see a gorgeous Hugh!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 5:25pm Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
Just posted both parts in the You tube thread. I was going to post it here, but I figured the You Tube thread would be around longer.

Help

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 5:28pm Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
His beard was rather scrumptious <3

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 5:36pm Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
His beard was rather scrumptious <3

at first I was not approving, but by the end of the interview I'd acclimated to it. it suits him very well I think.

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 6:09pm Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
Although I was more accustomed to the beard by the end of the interview, I am still not very fond of it. I like him with stubble, but not the beard. Stubble gives more definition to his chin, without hiding how handsome he really is.

So I'm thinking that Hugh and Stephen are working out at the gym together, and that is how they are seeing each other every few days. What do you think? Or maybe it's just my desire to see them both hot and sweaty at the same place.

PamJH

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 6:44pm Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
Just posted both parts in the You tube thread. I was going to post it here, but I figured the You Tube thread would be around longer.

Thanks, Ginj. I'll look for it there.

gemini

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 6:51pm Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
So I'm thinking that Hugh and Stephen are working out at the gym together, and that is how they are seeing each other every few days. What do you think? Or maybe it's just my desire to see them both hot and sweaty at the same place.

Believe me, it's not just you!!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 12:32am Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
Not sure how interested everyone might be, but someone on the House forum, apparently was at the taping and has (believe it or not) provided a written transcript on what was said during the interview. I have not read it yet (truly I have the attention span of a gnat), but I thought I would include it here in case some of you were interested.

Here is a link to her post. http://forums.fox.com/foxhouse/messages/?msg=51500.1 If it doesn't work and you are still interested let me know I have copied her post into a word document for reading in small servings.

susanstewart1

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 1:25am Post subject: Hugh Laurie on Johnathan Ross.
I loved his birthday present, it was so cute when he played it, hope he does more interviews now he's home. I like the craig ferguson ones on YouTube, and the Ellen ones, he always has me in stitches.

"An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them."
Stephen Fry