Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 6th, 2009 2:22pm Post subject: I am lost!

Please forgive me if my inability to find my usual fave pages, or recent posts is down to my own dumbness.

If this is the case then I would very much appreciate some guidance in how to look things up. I also note that recent posts I have made seem to have disappeared altogether.

Again, it may just be my own fault but would still appreciate some clarification.

Thankyou, Tito x

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 6th, 2009 2:30pm Post subject: I am lost!

Sorry to come back again. I have located word association but now find I can't post on it properly.
Tx

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 6th, 2009 2:32pm Post subject: I am lost!

And now I can't log out. I do like it here but real life beckons.

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 6th, 2009 2:54pm Post subject: I am lost!

<cite>Tito said:</cite>
Sorry to come back again. I have located word association but now find I can't post on it properly. I am back. I have located it but several post are missing. Also the thread about manic depression and humour is gone. Recent posts are missing on this subject.
Tx

Nitro

Posted Fri Aug 7th, 2009 5:35am Post subject: I am lost!

Some things just quickly become too troublesome for the payoff.

i have this feeling like i've walked in on two people in the middle of a secret tryst...in a closet near a bathroom an old mans using...at a christmas party full of chimpanzees on acid...and after reading a txtmsg that says the bf of my neighbors cousins dogs half-sistered giraffe is in ICU and the family has been advised to pull the plug and there's no crossword to do in the waiting room till they make the unhappy decision and my masseuse has left town for a yearly chocolate binge at an unknown location...

an awful day..nearly intolerable...i'm barely breathing...

*foul mood, sorry...kind of.

Really? Wow.

synelg

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 6:53am Post subject: I am lost!

Nitro said:
Some things just quickly become too troublesome for the payoff.

i have this feeling like i've walked in on two people in the middle of a secret tryst...in a closet near a bathroom an old mans using...at a christmas party full of chimpanzees on acid...and after reading a txtmsg that says the bf of my neighbors cousins dogs half-sistered giraffe is in ICU and the family has been advised to pull the plug and there's no crossword to do in the waiting room till they make the unhappy decision and my masseuse has left town for a yearly chocolate binge at an unknown location...

an awful day..nearly intolerable...i'm barely breathing...

*foul mood, sorry...kind of.

Are you calling me a chimpanzee?

synelg

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 6:54am Post subject: I am lost!

On acid? lolololol....

synelg

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 6:55am Post subject: I am lost!

I just sent the last post straight after the first post and I got a message that said "Slow down, you move too fast".

lolololol...

synelg

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 6:56am Post subject: I am lost!

You ok there Nitro? What's up?

wildfire

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 6:59am Post subject: I am lost!

(Synelg, Nitro is not calling you a chimpanzee!). I think (I hope) he's referring to the way the forum is now caught in the airlock of the starship Heart of Gold, and we're cruising at an improbability factor of 2^2084135593 to one against and falling...

... you're turning into a penguin, stop it!

synelg

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 7:42am Post subject: I am lost!

Hi there asdf. I know Nitro isn't calling me a chimpanzee, but thanks for making sure I know. I was trying to make a joke, but without emoticons things are easily misinterpreted. I'm worried about people here. I'm ok, but this has made me realise how much I've come to depend on this site and the safe place it represents to me. I am worried about others who might not be ok, or might not be able to post. Gt - if you are reading this, I hope you are ok. If the administrators are reading this, could you get people like greentree sorted asap? Would be much appreciated. I'm going to see if I can start a thread somewhere we can all gather to talk {other than a thread that's supposed to be for reporting bugs}.

Simon Wheatley

Administrator

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 11:18am Post subject: I am lost!

synelg said:
If the administrators are reading this, could you get people like greentree sorted asap?

Hi synelg,

Thanks for pointing that thread out to us. It seems that the server got stuck trying to rotate the tree photo Greentree posted as their avatar and fell over in a heap. For the moment we've turned off the auto-rotation of images and we're asking the server chaps to add this functionality in for us.

Thanks for your patience.

S

greentree

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 11:39am Post subject: I am lost!

ooooo...... that's the first time i've ever crashed anything!
Sorry!!

I though i had cancelled the upside down avatar and uploaded a new one the right way up, but clearly it didn't work.... think i'll stay upside down for a bit until all techhy probs are sorted!

thanks simon!

No sig.