Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

LilyG

Posted Mon Feb 25th, 2008 2:00am Post subject: I am scum
hahaha, sorry to double post but after doing some resaerch into cillit bang i found this and it made me lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHGE7bO6Mg8

whatonearth

Posted Mon Feb 25th, 2008 9:13am Post subject: I am scum
haha, cillit bang has become something of a cult you just know that in 10 years time it'll be on one of those 'you know you grew up in the 00's when...' lists

Hey Mockingbird,
Sounds to me after reading your last post that you are perfectly human, with thoughts I can totally relate to.
Banjo... I know exactly where you are coming from with your post. I hate it when I screw up and my friends are aghast... "Ohhh Pete's screwed up !!! Ohh... ahh..... That shouldn’t happen !!!"
The fact is I've screwed up more times that I can remember, have done it BIG time, and am quite open about it, even discussing openly (both here and with friends) the time I sent myself bust through shear mania lasting for months and risked everything on a stupid business venture.
Anyway a long story.. But I know where you are coming from, and I now try and keep my strengths to myself, and try and expose my weaknesses. Unfortunately a lot of people have time for others who expose their weaknesses, and they tend not to jump on you when you screw up. Maybe because it's more expected and thus forgivable.. Not sure !!!
But having said that, it's in my make up to place friends ahead of me, stop everything and help. It can be a burden, but one I generally feel good if not great for having.
Take care,
oxo
Pete

thanks pete :-// it's good to know it's just not me, although you seem to be far more mature than i am at the moment!