Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

binooby

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 10:49am Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
*waves to everyone*

Fantastic to finally return here and see all the new layout and shake my wet kippers in everyone's general direction.

I didn't actually fall off the planet ... it just felt like it!?!?!?! Having moved from Cardiff to Northampton (and with another move due in about 3 months ... EEK!?!) life has been topsy turvy and rather upside down and sideways for some time.

Still, its time for porridge (a day wouldn't be a day without it!) ... and a shower is needed so that I might feel all bright and sparkly.

Hope all is ticketty boo with all of you ... and the virtual hot chocolate and cakes are on me!!!!!!!

amberzak

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 11:13am Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
*waves to everyone*

Fantastic to finally return here and see all the new layout and shake my wet kippers in everyone's general direction.

I didn't actually fall off the planet ... it just felt like it!?!?!?! Having moved from Cardiff to Northampton (and with another move due in about 3 months ... EEK!?!) life has been topsy turvy and rather upside down and sideways for some time.

Still, its time for porridge (a day wouldn't be a day without it!) ... and a shower is needed so that I might feel all bright and sparkly.

Hope all is ticketty boo with all of you ... and the virtual hot chocolate and cakes are on me!!!!!!!

I'll bring the virtual wine

Glad that you are still with us, and not 'falling off the planet'. I love that terminology. I must remember that.

binooby

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 12:32pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
*inhales virtual bouquet*

Wow!!! Now that's what I call a spiffing little number ... smells fruity ... almost to the point of something rather burlesque in nature!

Excellent choice ... *leans back in virtual armchair and throws another log onto the virtual fire* ... *passes virtual toasting fork to amberzak with virtual marshmallow on it*

amberzak

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 9:36pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
That virtual marshmellow was really nice. How about another?

*passes virtual wine*

katysara

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 10:12pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
(Baring in mind I am in a low mood).

Barfs up virtual wine and virtual marshmallow gets stuck in nose.

KSx

I am an administrator on this site.

"Having a great intellect is no path to being happy."
~ Stephen Fry

See my website: www.katysaraculling.com

binooby

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 10:18pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
*manages to sidestep Katysara's barfed up wine* ... *gets sugar tongs and removes marshmallow from nasal cavity*

*proffers more toasted marshmallows in amberzak's general direction*

Most unpleasant things I've ever had stuck in my nose were after a rather dodgy seafood pizza ... something I will NEVER eat again, not even if I was paid to!!! After throwing up during the early hours I wondered why my nose was hurting so much ... it was then that I realised I had a largish piece of tuna stuck in one nostril, and a prawn was stuck in the other ... OUCH!!!

And after that lovely little sharing of probably too much information ... large helping of trifle anyone? X-D

ysabella

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 10:29pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......

So you're a prawn-nosed Binooby?

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 11:37pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
Oh binooby, and I've just slightly overeaten myself (runs to toilet).

Hello btw

That would be me.

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Nov 19th, 2008 4:42am Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
Hello Hello...so happy you've not fallen off the earth. no marshmallow or wine for me thanks...i don't care for either

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

binooby

Posted Wed Nov 19th, 2008 10:41am Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
Ysabella: yes indeed, a prawn-nosed Binooby ... but thank heavens the little pink piece of uncomfortableness wasn't a king prawn!?!?!?! Although that would have given things a slightly regal feel maybe ... *ponders* ... *shakes head vigorously* ... nope, still never wanting another one of those in my nose!!! X-D

*talks to Gadgetgeekgirl through toilet cubicle door* ... Erm ... nice to make your acquaintance, albeit from t'other side of this 'ere door ... and from the sounds of things we both know the same people ... how are Ralph and Huey by the way? X-D

EternalStudent: Hmmm ... not a wine or marshmallow fan ... well, not to worry, you tell me the virtual stuff that tickles your tangerine and your wish is my command ... *stands ready with virtual pen and paper*

amberzak

Posted Wed Nov 19th, 2008 10:43am Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
Hello Hello...so happy you've not fallen off the earth. no marshmallow or wine for me thanks...i don't care for either

How about a nice warm cup of virtual hot chocolate?

Corona

Posted Thu Nov 20th, 2008 4:49pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
I like virtual fruitcake. And virtual tea. In a big china mug with lots of sugar.

binooby

Posted Thu Nov 20th, 2008 5:05pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
You are most welcome to virtual fruitcake and virtual tea ... but I definitely draw the line at virtual quiche! X-D

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Nov 20th, 2008 6:05pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
aww but virtual quiche is my favourite

Hello btw

gadgetgirl

Posted Thu Nov 20th, 2008 6:14pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
aww but virtual quiche is my favourite

Hello btw

I never had you down as a quiche eater Virtual curry and lager please! Oh help (runs to cubicle again).

That would be me.