Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Nov 20th, 2008 6:25pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
aww but virtual quiche is my favourite

Hello btw

I never had you down as a quiche eater Virtual curry and lager please! Oh help (runs to cubicle again).

Oh yes i'm quite partial to virtual quiche

But will join you on the virtual curry and lager

*gets virtually pissed and joins GGG in the cubicles while telling everyone that she REALLY loves them*

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Nov 20th, 2008 9:09pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
Mmm virtual tea

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

binooby

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 11:30am Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
Pleased to make your acquaintance tallyg ... but sorry, virtual quiche is right out!!! I would explain but then ... well, you know how it goes ... a woman likes to retain a certain air of mystery and my dislike of quiches falls into that category! X-D

*starts mopping floor of virtual bathroom* ... seriously gadgetgeekgirl, with all that's going through you and you want to top it all off with virtual curry and lager ... EEK!?!?!?!

Anyone for a game of virtual Twister? *looks hopeful* ... *smiles winningly*

*sets up virtual buffet* .... and nooooooo there isn't any quiche!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 1:34pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
ooo virtual twister sounds fun

have just recently claimed the title of virtual musical chairs champion

binooby

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 2:28pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
*wags finger at tallyg*

Now you know full well that the playing of musical chairs and conkers has been banned ... such blatant flouting of government rulings ... tsk tsk!!!

But yay for Twister ... you can spin the spinny thingy first! X-D

amberzak

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 2:31pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
Left hand on Green

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 2:48pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
* laughs in the face of government rulings*

Beware all virtual twister players, I'm very competitive and very bendy

amberzak

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 3:00pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
tally, right leg on Blue

*amberzak stays in the corner spinning the virtual spinner as she is rubbish at the game*

binooby

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 9:31pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
I say chaps, I would be joining in with my turn on the Twister, but I seem to have my left leg caught in the bally virtual flower arrangement ... and, I hate to say this, but if I didn't know better I'd say that one of the virtual flowers is bearing its virtual teeth at me!?!?!?!

Have I had too much virtual wine???

Somebody pinch me ... quick!!!!!!!

*tries to fend off virtual bites from virtual flower with virtual mop*

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat Nov 22nd, 2008 7:32am Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
*is miffed to find that even in her virtual world she is still to disabled to play twister*

Darn it...even my imagination is crippled.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

binooby

Posted Sun Nov 23rd, 2008 3:06pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
EternalStudent: Have you never watched Father Ted!?! *shakes head in disbelief* And bearing that in mind I shall take your crippled imagination and raise you one with being differently clever! X-D

I have to admire people's stamina with this virtual Twister game ... never before have I seen people hold poses like that for such lengths of time ... do you suppose this could end up in the Guinness Book of Records???

gadgetgirl

Posted Sun Nov 23rd, 2008 10:14pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
*waves virtual fake arms in the air* *still fails to twist into position*

That would be me.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Nov 23rd, 2008 11:42pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
EternalStudent: Have you never watched Father Ted!?! *shakes head in disbelief* And bearing that in mind I shall take your crippled imagination and raise you one with being differently clever! X-D

I haven't seen it as I am in the U.S. but it is on my list to look into as I love Ardal O'Hanlon.

gadgetgirl

Posted Sun Nov 23rd, 2008 11:48pm Post subject: I didn't fall off the planet after all .......
EternalStudent - I assume that Binooby is referring to the wonderful Escape from Victory Part 1 in Series 3. I have failed to find it on youtube but I suspect you would need a lot of backplot to understand it anyway. Father Ted is just fabulous

That would be me.