Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

benson

Posted Sun Mar 2nd, 2008 2:58pm Post subject: i don't know what to do.
what the subject says. i'm not sure whether it is just today because i'm not feeling completely well, but i keep feeling as though i wish i'd never been born. i hate who i am unless i'm too busy to think, and when i'm too busy to think i usually crash and can't do anything. now i don't even want to BE, let alone do anything i'm meant to do. i'm doing music at university and don't know whether i really want to do it or not. and that makes committing to practising five hours a day quite tricky. but now when i don't practise i get so so so depressed. i've yet to find something in life to enjoy, which makes me think, what's the point?

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Mar 3rd, 2008 2:39am Post subject: i don't know what to do.
what the subject says. i'm not sure whether it is just today because i'm not feeling completely well, but i keep feeling as though i wish i'd never been born. i hate who i am unless i'm too busy to think, and when i'm too busy to think i usually crash and can't do anything. now i don't even want to BE, let alone do anything i'm meant to do. i'm doing music at university and don't know whether i really want to do it or not. and that makes committing to practising five hours a day quite tricky. but now when i don't practise i get so so so depressed. i've yet to find something in life to enjoy, which makes me think, what's the point?

Hey Benson, how long have you felt this way, is it only recently? Are there any resources at school, ie counselors etc., which you could utilize? You may want to speak with someone on a professional level before it becomes worse. I mentioned school because if they know what's going on then they may be able to cut you some slack with regard to your studies.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

benson

Posted Wed Mar 5th, 2008 5:34am Post subject: i don't know what to do.

Hey Benson, how long have you felt this way, is it only recently? Are there any resources at school, ie counselors etc., which you could utilize? You may want to speak with someone on a professional level before it becomes worse. I mentioned school because if they know what's going on then they may be able to cut you some slack with regard to your studies.

i have felt this way on and off for quite a few years. it comes in waves, and when it isn't there i can think about it and still feel the same, except not in such an urgent way. there is a student wellness centre (i go to university) but it is quite out of the way, not on campus, andi have no transport.