Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

fryfan20

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 8:54pm Post subject: I had enough !
I had enough of this, I am a person not a yo-yo, up down make up your mind. well my mind. that stupid mind of my is the problem of course.

I'm just pissed off

I am what I am

Help

Posted Sun Jun 7th, 2009 9:39pm Post subject: I had enough !

FF are you okay?

Let us know what's going on, please?!

fryfan20

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 12:41am Post subject: I had enough !
I guess I will be fine.sorry just am in a rotten mood. Thanks

I am what I am

gjhsu

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 6:10pm Post subject: I had enough !
I guess I will be fine.sorry just am in a rotten mood. Thanks

If anyone can feel your pain, it's this forum! You're in good company

Hope all is well

TinaL

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 8:43pm Post subject: I had enough !
*hugs*
tell us if you'd like to. we're here for you

@bertawooster

fryfan20

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 9:49pm Post subject: I had enough !
thank you all very much.

I better explain myself.

it began last week Friday I think.I was feeling down again but I was okay.
just kept myself busy and wasn't giving up even if that was tempting at times. Monday was a day of so not much to do, went back to bed in the middle of the afternoon because I was tired and sad but also got myself out again and doing little things around the house. that evening it went a bit better at first and then a whole lot better. I was hyper as I could have been, flying around the house and tbh it scared me a bit because I had been so down. the next couple days I was dancing, singing, giggling all day long end big parts of the nights too. I felt happy really happy, as if heaven surrounded me, I even felt chosen for greatness. it probably sounds insane and maybe it is but I was having the time of my life. until Friday. in the afternoon I became suddenly very tired what didn't surprised me because I had been really hyper and busy with 4 hours or less sleep in a night. I told myself that I was just tired and be fine after a good night sleep. got the night sleep but wasn't feeling better after it. I was sad and i lack of better words depressed again. that afternoon I went to the store for a couple of things. on my way back home I suddenly decided that I didn't want to go home again and started to bike around. I came by a railway crossing and I crossed it, but wile crossing it I saw a train from a very far distance and I consider just to keep standing there. not sure what I was thinking don't think that I was thinking at all, I just wanted to get away from it all.I didn't keep standing and watched the train from the other side. I stared at it and something inside of me wanted to walk to it. now if I consider how close I came to you know it makes me frightened and I don't want to, really.

yesterday when I wrote my original post I was thinking of how unfair it is that I had a couple days of pure heaven and then got suddenly kicked down again. and I don't even remember it really. Stephen said once in a interview that one doesn't really remember pain, well so it is with the good stuff, it is for my anyway. I know that I was happy, beyond happy even but I don't really remember it.

I still feel gloomy but I manage.

I am what I am

PamJH

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 10:16pm Post subject: I had enough !
I certainly wish I had some advice. But here's a hug anyway.

Soph

Posted Mon Jun 8th, 2009 11:02pm Post subject: I had enough !
Awww, ff. :/ *comforts Stephen's little pengiun with a cuddle*

Photobucket

Nitro

Posted Tue Jun 9th, 2009 6:23am Post subject: I had enough !
The answer to everything is.....

Chocolate!!

Hope you get to feeling better

Really? Wow.

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Jun 9th, 2009 8:45am Post subject: I had enough !
*big hugs*

fryfan20

Posted Tue Jun 9th, 2009 7:56pm Post subject: I had enough !
thank you all soooooooo much, you are the sweetest people on this whole planet and beyond.

I will tell you a secret,

I am very HAPPY AGAIN ! hhihihihihih
happy hyper hugh (all good things start with a H today :p)

there is a little voice inside of my telling that from depressed to happy hyper within a couple hours isn't to good, and what goes up......

but I tell it to shut the HELL up

I am what I am