Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

fryfan20

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 11:36am Post subject: i hate me!
no am not just beeing negative, i have good reasons to hate my:

1) i am incabeble of interacting with people
2) i am a idiot
3) i let my fairs run my life
4) if i need it, i never ask for help and even if help is offerd i do not take it.

i'm just so angry with myself today, the thought of harming my has crost my mind. (don't worry i'm not going to do anything stuppid)

I am what I am

Help

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 12:28pm Post subject: i hate me!
no am not just beeing negative, i have good reasons to hate my:

2) i am a idiot
4) if i need it, i never ask for help and even if help is offerd i do not take it.

i'm just so angry with myself today, the thought of harming my has crost my mind. (don't worry i'm not going to do anything stuppid)

Well you didn't ask for Help, but Help is here
Also I would hardly say you were incapable of interacting with other people, i dont think theres a single person on here that you haven't spoke to, so I think maybe you're better at it than you think you are. I know it's not in person, but still.
What exactly do you do that makes you an idiot?
I filled my car yesturday with the wrong petrol, i'd say that made me an idiot!
You should never feel like you can't ask anyone here for help, that's hat we're here for

Loona

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 12:48pm Post subject: i hate me!
Hello fryfan! Just to help "Help" (what a wonderful name that is... )

I agree with help, you`re very good in conversation with us, interacting is a bit different but talking always helps...

2) i am a idiot
Welcome to the club, dude!

I do not understand this sentence because it`s not my language, so: This cannot be a reason to hate yourself!

So you are a very proud person, which is not really somebody who should be hated. I also do point 4, so do you hate me ??

So in every point (except 2 ) I unfortunately disagree with you and say that you are a very loveable person indeed.

fryfan20

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 8:19pm Post subject: i hate me!
first to explaine this:

I do not understand this sentence because it`s not my language, so: This cannot be a reason to hate yourself!

it is also not my language and a wrote it kind of fast so it is written wrong.
what i wanded to say was that i have a lot of (a bit childish) fears and sometimes it looks like they control my life.

i also want to say, thank you (i can't say that enough).
you both are verry kind and i want to say i'm sorry, i had a very bad day today.
but tomorow will be better, and i more enjoyable

ps. the time is 22:00, i think the clock of the forum needs new batteries

I am what I am

Loona

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 8:54pm Post subject: i hate me!
what i wanded to say was that i have a lot of (a bit childish) fears and sometimes it looks like they control my life

Aaah now I understand!
I think fears are never childish to the person who suffer from them.Everyone has to cope with fears, I guess, some can perfectly cover them up, some not.
But that`s something you maybe can train to control. (well it belongs to the kind of fear...)
Please don`t say you`re sorry if you`re not feeling well! You`re not here for entertaining us 24 hours around.
But of course I wish you`re feeling better soon!!