Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Zefla

Posted Thu Mar 13th, 2008 9:35pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
Shyamz have you read JG Ballard's book Kingdom Come? All about fascism overtaking the M25 corridor around the london/heathrow area. But a consumerism based fascism. Every single one of them wears a St George Shirt to show allegiance to the cause. It scared the hell out of me. I live in Slough at the moment and I've started noticing little parallels with the book which is freaking me out no end.

For the record I was described earlier as racist against racists. I hate the lot of them. BNP, One Nation Party, all of them. I also dislike the way the Nazis stole a perfectly nice symbol and twisted it into something so ugly that if you so much as touch one, you're automatically assumed to have sympathy for/with Hitler...

I think I should stop now otherwise this will turn into a rant about misappropriating symbols, christainity and their attempt to 'cleanse' me of my demons, and rascists in general.

Shyamz

Posted Fri Mar 14th, 2008 6:21pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
I haven't read that yet, but as I live in Middlesex too, I reckon it would be quite a deja vu experience for me as well!

joan

Posted Mon Mar 24th, 2008 3:54am Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
This kind of thing is what racists love - Abu Bakar Bashir's latest rant::

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23421343-601,00.html

'Old Toothy' as I call Bashir is a demented, racist, evil old b*stard who was the inspiration for the Bali bombers, who killed over 200 innocent tourists including 88 Australians.

I think the Indonesian ambassador needs to be called into Canberra for a severe diplomatic telling-off, because the Indonesian government has clearly handled Toothy's case badly.

Australians used to love Bali. and the Balinese reciprocated (Balinese are mostly Hindus, which gets right up the islamists' noses).

Another nail in the Indonesian tourism coffin.

some dizzy whore 1804

Posted Sun Apr 6th, 2008 7:29pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
A BNP story to warm your heart...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-mayor/artic.....article.do

'Enjoy'

Shyamz

Posted Sun Apr 6th, 2008 7:39pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
Fucking Christ!!!!!!!!!!!

Soupy Twist

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 7:15am Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
What a sick, sick brain.

Britannicus

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 4:39pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP

Yep. I bet the women in his life really love him right now.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Apr 9th, 2008 4:29pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
What a disgusting, foul, loathsome specimen of excrement. I wish someone would give him a slap.

Assuming direct control...

Zefla

Posted Wed Apr 9th, 2008 6:06pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
That is absolutely disgusting. Deliberately provocative. Yeah mate it was. F*ck off. Maybe someone he knows should rape him and then he can see how provocative, i.e stupid his comment was. Maybe he should find out how painful it is, and how degraded you feel afterwards and then decide to re-phrase his blog in light of it. What a complete arse.

everclaire13

Posted Sat May 3rd, 2008 5:27pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
I just read that Evening Standard post to my boyfriend, and he was appalled.

His exact words were 'I wonder what he'd think if he was raped'

and I have to agree. The idea that some people can actually think this way just... surprises? no. shocks? no. I don't even have a word to describe the way I feel when people say things like this.
gah.

CollectorManiac

Posted Thu Jun 12th, 2008 2:43pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
I know I'm late but
SAAKERJGHSKDFJHGSEURHGKASHTGKL
¬¬
I still marvel at how callous people can be
This guy's gotta be up there with Mark Collet for unpleasany BNP members hasn't he?
>=[

Catt_H

Posted Sat Sep 13th, 2008 10:09pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
I hate the BNP.

It is also the only party which my politics teacher will admit to hating.

He is otherwise very coy and extremely good at not giving away any of his political leanings, but on this one, he stands firm.
BNP= bullshit

(of course he didnt say bullshit ;P)

IQPixiewanabe

Posted Mon Sep 22nd, 2008 4:03pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
yes I fooloshly agreed to write a radio script about the BNP, t's history, ideology and current state of crisis [thank god ahaha]
this wa a bad idea, cos I've just ended up very very annoyed
it's so hard not to be biased
all in all I'm utterly frustrated with their ridiculous views and pathetic attempts to justify them
it's so hard to present a balanced view when they're arguments are so feeble
darnit!
HOPE NOT HATE (Y)
Anti-Fascist Fortnight-30th March->15th April
roll on my friends roll on

It is of the most vital importance that the BNP and other fascist organizations be granted full democratic rights. They must be provided with political platforms where ever possible. It is by their own words that they will damn themsleves.

IQPixiewanabe

Posted Thu Sep 25th, 2008 12:32pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
I agree.

If you guys haven't already seen it, I can highly recommend the film "This Is England".

As well as been one of the few truly excellent films set in the 1980's, it shows just what lengths the far right would go to to recruit members for their hideous groups. Picking out the poor and vunerable youth in their community, and taking advantage of them, under the guise of Skinheads (who were originaly just groups of black AND white kids who hung out together and loved Ska and Reggae).

It's deeply sad to watch, but brilliantly made.

I saw it and thought it was the best film of the year.

IQPixiewanabe

Posted Thu Sep 25th, 2008 12:36pm Post subject: I have had it upto here ^ with the BNP
I hate the BNP.

It is also the only party which my politics teacher will admit to hating.

He is otherwise very coy and extremely good at not giving away any of his political leanings, but on this one, he stands firm.
BNP= bullshit

Though this might be metaphorically true it is NO argument against the BNP as whist they remain more eloquent than you , they win. Whilst they can inspire the hearts of "every true Englishman" (whatever that is supposed to be), they win , you loose.
What is needed to to listen carefully to their ideas and equally, carefully argue against them.

(of course he didnt say bullshit ;P)