Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

CVGuru

Posted Fri Jan 18th, 2013 9:40pm Post subject: I think I'm Bi-Polar

After watching Stephen's documentary when it came out in 2006, I recently bought the DVD and watched it with my wife as she had previously pooh-poohed my idea that I was, until she watched it and read the book: 'Bi-Polar - The Ultimate Guide' which details my classic symptoms.

It's quite relieving to realise that I am not a complete nut-case without any reason for it.

Anyway, I have not been diagnosed and will not get diagnosed. I don't want to be discriminated against. Unfortunately I am not a millionaire like Stephen so do not have the luxury of having it on my record, which employers would have access to.

I am however writing an autobiography and will be detailing my experiences along with the other adventures in my life and would appreciate any feedback or comments on it, as I progress: http://adriancaffery.blogspot.co.uk

Rose

Posted Sun Jan 20th, 2013 8:13am Post subject: I think I'm Bi-Polar

"so do not have the luxury of having it on my record, which employers would have access to."

A very good point. Discrimination on this issue is as real as gender, age, race, religion, and weight. Society has a long way to go before achieving true tolerance.