Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maniac

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 6:59pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/gifts-gadgets/iZ-Interactive-Speaker.asp
It's a speaker thing but it's only £9.99 in Toys 'R' us!!!

I also got some of these...
http://www.gogo-gifts.co.uk/ekmps/shops/gogogifts/images/cubeworld.jpg

I feel quite a bit better now!!

panda

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 9:14pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
ah good for you! i need to get me some gadgets!

Maniac

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 12:06am Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
I'm a sucker for gadgets.

The music thing - iZ is well cute and the little stick men keep making me laugh.

lol

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 12:39am Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
I was in town today and ready to burst into tears and could feel my mood drop so I bought myself a blood red rose.... to remind me the world has some beauty in it.

reading what I just wrote seems cheesey or pathetic somehow.

Maniac

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 12:56am Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
Awww. Hope you feel better tonight.

panda

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 9:02am Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
crazy - that is lovely, and actually very sensible and a clever thing to do. wish i could make myself do positive things like that when im feeling down. having flowers and plants around is a lovely thing.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 3:53pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
mmm maybe not such a good idea, woke up this morning and it had wilted.... it was in water and everything.... :'(

panda

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 8:55pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
oh no!!!!!! that's not much good. i like plants, they keep going! real shame about the rose, the colour sounded really nice.

Aoibheann

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 9:22pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
To cheer you up a ickle bit Saz!
Eh-oh!

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun May 20th, 2007 10:31pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
awwww that is sooooo cute.... Thanks Aoibh!

I dunno why but Im basing my mood on this damn rose. My mam told me how you can revive a rose if its wilted but not dead... and so far its kinda half revived. but its still kinda fragile looking, see how it goes.

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon May 21st, 2007 1:50pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
I always buy things to cheer me up.... I just hope I won't become a shopaholic.

Kit Ellis

Posted Tue May 22nd, 2007 6:13pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
(POST DELETED)

Lilyg

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2007 9:56pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
My very good friend and I were discussing our shopping habits at the weekend she came up with this - it amused me very much, so hope it does you too.

I can show you my wardrobe
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last go shopping for shoes?

I can open your eyes
Take you shop by shop
Over, sideways and under
the department store

A whole new wardrobe
A new fantastic pair of shoes
No one to tell us no
Or not to spend
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new wardrobe
A dazzling place with clothes so new
But when I'm pre menstrual
It's crystal clear
That now I need a whole new wardrobe, brand new
Now I'll buy a whole new wardrobe, brand new

Unbelievable skirts
Indescribable pants
scarves, handbags and tops
On an endless credit card

A whole new wardrobe
Don't you dare close your purse
A hundred thousand things to buy
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a platinum amex card
I've come so far
I can't go back to the rags I used to have

A whole new wardrobe
Every day a new purchase
With new toilettries to pursue
Ignoring red statement-letters
I'll hide them somewhere
There's time to spend
Let me share this whole new wardrobe with you

A whole new wardrobe
That's where I'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For me and me

(We are not that bad ... honest ... )

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed May 30th, 2007 2:20pm Post subject: I was feeling a bit low so I bought...
Never mind Crazy_in_a_box. I nealy bought some Venus Fly Traps on weekend. Put them back on the rack as I was distracted by my partner who was more intersted in the Bonsia Plants. Didn't actually buy either in the end, not sure why. Now there's a fly sitting on top of my monitor. What's all this telling me ???
Take care,
xox
Pete