Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Occy

Posted Tue Feb 24th, 2009 9:59pm Post subject: If easily offended by language don't read!
Fires wont be out until it rains. We are in the 11th year of a drought so who the hell knows when it will rain?! 12 fires still going, at least two threatening homes and lives potentially. We have had bad smoke here for 2 days but I think that is just back burning - bit of closing the gate once the horse has bolted...

PamJH

Posted Tue Feb 24th, 2009 10:18pm Post subject: If easily offended by language don't read!
Fires wont be out until it rains. We are in the 11th year of a drought so who the hell knows when it will rain?! 12 fires still going, at least two threatening homes and lives potentially. We have had bad smoke here for 2 days but I think that is just back burning - bit of closing the gate once the horse has bolted...

Thanks for the update. I was hoping the situation had improved.

Corona

Posted Sat Feb 28th, 2009 1:27pm Post subject: If easily offended by language don't read!
I have seen on the news that there are more fires. At least one was started deliberately. I don't know much but I do know that sort of person has something wrong with them. I am asking this question seriously. If they are caught should they go to prison or be put in a mental hospital?

jax_dry

Posted Fri Mar 6th, 2009 1:32pm Post subject: If easily offended by language don't read!
Is there any news on anyone being arrested for the Aust. fires, sorry, beena bit busy, and i don't recall ever hearing anything