Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

A_Nurse

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 10:55am Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
I don't know about you but I don't think Stephen Fry looks like a Stephen Fry. Shall we re-name him?

Just to throw in a couple of suggestions.....

Ernie Routledge
Billy Nipples

Similarly Eddie Izzard has never really looked like an Eddie Izzard.....Pat Butcher

Help

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 11:31am Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
SEX BOMB.

Occy

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 11:34am Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Lord Horatio Longbottom

A_Nurse

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 12:42pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Maureen Palmer

Bizzywig

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 1:43pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Wes Cordial?

canuckuk

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 2:16pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
I had thought that he may feel a little let down by the name"Fry". But "Stephen" suits him down to the ground.
I had an actor friend who was totally devoted to his last name as a homage to his adoptive parents; he was gorgeous, his last name was "Tubby". I don't know what became of him, but perhaps he should have opted for a stage name.
As for Mr. Fry, a rose...x

PamJH

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 2:21pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Sir Moist Pink Lovely Gorgeousness

canuckuk

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 2:57pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
That's delightful, but you may wish to add "Arthur George"?

X
"Stephen Fry is just a concept", John Lennon

A_Nurse

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 4:06pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Milo Strange

gjhsu

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 5:12pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Valdimaar Janocek

(awesome points to people who get the reference )

Soph

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 6:54pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
He'd most definetely be a Lord.

Perhaps Lord Stephen Fry.

What's interesting about his name which relates to me is that my dads name is Stephen, and my grandads name were John. (Which is Stephens middle name.)

Photobucket

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 7:27pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Christopher Merlin Vyvyan Holland
(author of "Stephen Fry: A Life in Letters" and "Coffee with Stephen Fry" )

A_Nurse

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 8:09pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Kipper Flannigan

Jarus

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 8:48pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Archibald Heatherington Nastyface

Make it so!

A_Nurse

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 9:39pm Post subject: If Mr Fry was not called Stephen Fry,what would he be called
Louis "The Badger" Davis