Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

bacteria

Posted Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 2:07pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
Got ticket confirmation for my wife and I to see the show on 28th May. We are looking forward to it!

How many others from here are going?

Anyone know who the guests will be on the show on the day??

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 3:43pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
OMG, how exciting. Good for you. You must let us know what it was like.

bacteria

Posted Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 3:45pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
Not been to a TV show before, it will be fun!

Roxy641

Posted Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 4:30pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
Hi Bacteria,

sadly I didn't get a ticket (not for want of trying!).

I hope that you both enjoy the show though. You will tell us about it
won't you?

Roxy641

Got ticket confirmation for my wife and I to see the show on 28th May. We are looking forward to it!

How many others from here are going?

Anyone know who the guests will be on the show on the day??

"Life is too important to be taken seriously". OSCAR WILDE.

bacteria

Posted Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 4:32pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
Of course.

The is the first and only TV show we have applied tickets for.

Will get there extra early to hopefully get in! Going to spend the day in London and end up at the show. Cool!

Roxy641

Posted Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 4:45pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
You are doing the correct thing Bacteria,

it never surprises me when people go for the first time and they
think their ticket lets them get in even if they are only join the long
Q just as they are going in. You sound like you have your head
on your shoulder

Once got tickets for a different tv show and I stressed to my brother just
how important it was to get there REALLY EARLY, of course him
never having been to a tv recording before he turned up late, and
I had to leave the tickets at the gate and ring my brother telling him
this (he got in luckily).

Roxy641

Of course.

The is the first and only TV show we have applied tickets for.

Will get there extra early to hopefully get in! Going to spend the day in London and end up at the show. Cool!

"Life is too important to be taken seriously". OSCAR WILDE.

bacteria

Posted Thu Apr 23rd, 2009 4:47pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
We thought about getting there for 1700 as doors open 1845. Is that early enough to *guarantee* getting in there?

Fiona

Posted Fri Apr 24th, 2009 1:29am Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
I have only been to one recording but I got there about three o'clock and there was already a queue. Depends on how well they've organised the whole ticket thing because last year was a bit of a shambles.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Fri Apr 24th, 2009 10:17am Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
I have only been to one recording but I got there about three o'clock and there was already a queue. Depends on how well they've organised the whole ticket thing because last year was a bit of a shambles.

Seems that we need explicit instruuctions from you as well as a frame by frame account of what happens Bacteria! X-D

I have a cunning plan!

Mandibles

Posted Sun Apr 26th, 2009 12:05am Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
I'll be working that night I think, but my friend Nicole will also be there.

Gimme a wave if you get seated in the audience, I like looking out for forum-buddies. (and waving back like an idiot - nobody knows who I'm waving at, and they all think its them..and they go - who is that crazy chick waving at us?)

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Midsomerlover

Posted Sun Apr 26th, 2009 5:49pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
So if you didn't get a reply from the Applause Store by now does that mean you're not selected? (Probably won't since I live in Belgium, but it would have been nice).

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

bacteria

Posted Sun Apr 26th, 2009 5:53pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
They said if you don't get your electronic ticket(s) within 10 days of the show dates (presumably the first one scheduled) then no, you weren't lucky. I think therefore, if you haven't heard by now, that is unfortunate. Mind you, even if you have tickets, there is no guarantee you will get in anyway!

Midsomerlover

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 5:18pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
Oh, like that. Then I'm probably not amongst the lucky ones... :'(

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

frysfan1

Posted Tue May 5th, 2009 1:53pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
I have tickets for 19th. I can't get there until 5. Will someone going on an earlier date please let me know what the queue is like. It is going to cost £100 for my other half and I to get there. I don't want it to be a wasted trip!!

bacteria

Posted Wed May 6th, 2009 10:24pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
From what they say on their ticket site, you may need to get there before that to stand a good chance. Let us know how you get on.