Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

frysfan1

Posted Thu May 7th, 2009 12:01am Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
I am so looking forward to it. We can now get there for 4, having sorted out babysitter. I know that people have been queuing really early, but has anybody actually not got in?

karoliina

Posted Sun May 10th, 2009 10:04pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
if you don't get in, they normally give you a priority ticket for the next show so you will be sure to get in - at least that's what they do in the other tv shows!
I'm going on the 21st, and looking at the posts here I think I have to take the whole day off just to join the queue!!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 10th, 2009 10:09pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
Alright, so we have the 19th, the 21st, and the 28th, correct? Very exciting. I do hope that each one of you will come back and share your experiences with us.

Mandibles

Posted Fri May 15th, 2009 2:55pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
Darling Ginj, how could I refuse your request of sharing..

8th - First of the Series. FANTASTIC. Stephen looking slimmer than a very slim thing. A-LINE suits I daresay. Seemed to go really well, lots of discussion, plenty of jokes and only ONE out-take. Hehe. Audioboo very new but liked it a lot. Loads of production guests, I myself ended up sitting at the side with the floorcrane. Ah well...beggars can't be choosers

14th - Just back from. Again, it went fabulously well - two new victims for the QI elves...exciting stuff and excellent perfomances from both. Lots of things to set up on the day and lots of new interesting things learned. Well done to the people who got the audioboo..I could barely pronounce it on the night and I'd heard it before. Stephen + Green Room + Drinkies = fun. I find myself duely knackered from the long day that it was.

My friend Nicole and I shall be attending the 26th, 28th and 29th, and will be pleased to wave dramatically at any other forum members.

I'll also be there on the 9th May and the above offer stands on that date too.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

karoliina

Posted Mon May 18th, 2009 7:09pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
ah blast, so no waving on the 21st then??!!

Mandibles

Posted Mon May 25th, 2009 1:05pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
I find myself very squiffy and squeeish. Someone has hinted that the recordings this week MIGHT be the themed sets.

*Jams her Santa hat on just incase*

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

bacteria

Posted Mon May 25th, 2009 4:43pm Post subject: I'm going on 28th, anyone else here?
Anyone know who is on on Thursday 28th as the guests?

What have the queues been like so far to get in?