Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

michael

Posted Wed Dec 3rd, 2008 10:24pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
if people keep registering here just to be mean to my friends.

cause i may wear out the ones i have!

awe, and i'm just kiddin. felt the need to get that out.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 9:04am Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
I don't see the point in joining a forum just to be mean and stir up trouble.

Assuming direct control...

Soupy Twist

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 9:23am Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
seconded.

Speaking of boots or winter clothes in the zero room, last week I realised I needed a warmer winter jacket. I went out and, hours later, got an ok one to a reasonable price. Only two days later I snapped the zipper off

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 9:27am Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
They don't make anything to last anymore. I'm tired of buying new clothes only for them to fall apart after one wear. It's ridiculous, clothes never used to be so bad. Why now? I'm gonna have to dig out my winter coat today. I don't wanna freeze. I'm glad I'll be in a pc lab this afternoon for two hours. Should be nice and toasty.

Assuming direct control...

michael

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 10:36pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
amyl and soupy:

CARHARTT
CARHARTT
CARHARTT
here's women's

course there's mens too
i saw they do exist outside USA

i got my coat yesterday.
it's just kinda normal cold here, but it's also usually windy, like 25mph-45mph here, really often.

mine's new so i don't know how long they last. ask toby! lol.

michael

Posted Fri Dec 5th, 2008 9:09pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
SRSLY! i'm wondering if i'm the one stirring up trouble sometimes!

am really startin to feel like sherlock holmes when every few stories some guy says "don't cross me i'm warning you! you haven't dealt with anyone like me!" and he says "yup, actually i have, and see i'm right here still...so...whatever dude. i think you have an ego problem or something, please close the door on your way out cause it's getting real cold and you must've been raised in a barn" and then he straightens out the fireplace poker that they bent to look all strong and mean ....

i also like it when someone says, "i don't put confidence in amateur detectives like you!" and he says "ok, whatever, i don't need you to cause i kinda have enough confidence of my own, but thx for your concern babe"

i got in lots of trouble in school as a kid, can you tell?

gadgetgirl

Posted Fri Dec 5th, 2008 9:38pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
Seems appropriate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OU7Nezg7Ls

That would be me.

Nitro

Posted Fri Dec 5th, 2008 10:44pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
i wear steel toe boots every day. Michael, sounds like you could use a pair too X-D

Really? Wow.

ClareBear

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 6:29am Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
Good ol' pair of Surplus shitkickers: £20 lasted me 6 years. I thrashed them.

clothing wise, Dickies or Carhartt.

Britannicus

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 8:23am Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
A good pair of shoes is a thing to be proud of. I was going through a pair every two to three months before I found the ones I've got now... They'd get me through World War III and only look dirty for it.

And holy cow, CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL FOR YOUR HONORABLE MENTION IN STEPHEN FRY'S BLOG!!!!!

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

manou

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 4:12pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
Michael - I just signed up, but a new pair of boots always gets me exited. I work in the fashion industry after all...
Anyway, where I live we wear boots for the way they look on our legs, just when the temperatures are below 20 degrees (Celsius that is)...
Life is hectic here but still chilled. Are there other members living in Asia?

Desdemona

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 5:03pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
my New rocks have lasted me 2 years now, and they are still going.
which is quite supprising since i wear whem everywhere.

Skip Life and come with me?

ClareBear

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 5:29pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
my New rocks have lasted me 2 years now, and they are still going.
which is quite supprising since i wear whem everywhere.

newer New Rocks won't. Service them well.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 6:43pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
amyl and soupy:

CARHARTT
CARHARTT
CARHARTT
here's women's

course there's mens too
i saw they do exist outside USA

i got my coat yesterday.
it's just kinda normal cold here, but it's also usually windy, like 25mph-45mph here, really often.

mine's new so i don't know how long they last. ask toby! lol.

Yup Carhartts are durable...and I wear Justin boots for ropin' and keepin the peace

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

michael

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 8:17pm Post subject: i'm going to need a new pair of boots
i have Justin's too but they are the cheap line! i THINK....NITRO...that Toby's justin's are steel toed. mine arent.

since i ride a bicycle a lot i end up wearing converses! lol! can anyone wear boots and ride a bike?

i just imagined the impossible : steel toed converses