Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anthonyfromderry

Posted Fri May 28th, 2010 11:40am Post subject: IM NEW TO FRY (in many forms, except Qi) NEED HELP

To all thoses ''fry o philies'' if you know what books, movies, articles, etc of stephen fry, that one should see or hear i would be happy to read all information.

Mortal onimpotent being

gemini

Posted Fri May 28th, 2010 4:49pm Post subject: IM NEW TO FRY (in many forms, except Qi) NEED HELP

As far as I see it, everything that has Stephen in it no matter if book, film or what have you is worth watching and reading. As for myself my favourite book (so far ) is "Making History" and I would strongly recommend you to watch "Jeeves and Wooster".

catteveer

Posted Mon Jun 7th, 2010 7:22pm Post subject: IM NEW TO FRY (in many forms, except Qi) NEED HELP

I'm quite new too,
so is there a certain recommended order in which you should get to know the wonderful Mr. Fry?
I've seen In America, QI, Kingdom and Blackadder,
what should I see or read next?

Soupy Twist

Posted Thu Jun 10th, 2010 6:35am Post subject: IM NEW TO FRY (in many forms, except Qi) NEED HELP

I would also strongly recommend "Jeeves and Wooster", the series is a marvel! From all his wonderful books - "Making History", "The Liar" - I would probably strongest recommend you his autobiography "Moab is my washpot" - part 2 will be published in September.