Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Dystopia Chaotica

Posted Sun Apr 27th, 2008 3:34pm Post subject: I'm so sorry for neglecting you a bit...
...I haven't meant to, but I've been neglecting this forum for quite some time now.

Main reason being I have 5 jobs (...it sounds a whole lot worse than it actually is, work-hour-wise.) to keep track of, and I try to study English literature and language on top of that. Sadly, though - my studies have been neglected as well, I can't find any motivation, etc etc... paying the rent each month has higher priority.

I am back now, and I'll try to be more active here - Holy Entities willing.
As some would say, shit has hit the fan in my life - and things are not all that great. Long story short, the boyfriend wants out - and I don't really agree with that (I want to keep trying, I have hopes for the future, and those include him.) ...safe to say, I'm not in the greatest of places these days, mostly because it does hurt like hell when you love someone, and they evidently don't love you anymore.

....to save you all from a whole mess of ranting. I'll stop right now.
And just say; HI, I'm back. and I intend to be here more.

Shyamz

Posted Sun Apr 27th, 2008 4:08pm Post subject: I'm so sorry for neglecting you a bit...
Don't worry about it, I got a bit lax here myself a while back (not for exactly the same reasons, but I get where you're coming from).

Nobody minds here, which is why so many people stay once they find the forum, so it's no problem.
Just as long as you've got the support you need wherever you are (especialy the studying, I know that can be rough).
And if you don't, you can always come here.:D

Good luck with it all.

ysabella

Posted Sun Apr 27th, 2008 7:11pm Post subject: I'm so sorry for neglecting you a bit...
tica, I'm really sorry to hear about your boyfriend and all. I hope things start looking up.

Don't worry if you have to be away for a while. You're welcome back anytime. And rant if you want to! We even have a whole sub-forum just for venting, The Zero Room!