Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 7:18pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Chickened out of handing over the cards in person, so I entrusted them to one of the production guys....shot about 60 pictures, of which i'm only happy with 1 (linked below). The amount of times I was asked wether I was press....

All in all, a bit meh.

I has a spoiler

Maniac

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 8:18pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Cracking photo,
I'd probably have chickened out too!
xx

MinervaMoon

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 8:19pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
You are awesome and not to be blamed for timidity in the presence of greatness.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 8:25pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
I can understand the feeling. I remember when I finally got to meet Rik Mayall and I could barely say a word I was so nervous and scared. We were waiting so long and when he finally came out of the stage door I felt like I was going to be sick. I can't imagine how nervous I might get if I ever had the chance to be in the presence of Stephen. :-// :'(

Assuming direct control...

Canzonett

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 8:37pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Hooray for you, Atari!!!

jewel

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 8:52pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
great photo, Atari
and correct me if I'm wrong - it's your birthday today, isn't it? all the best for you on your cake-day as we say in Lithuania...

I don't wonder that you were asked if you were press - all about your Canon
even I sometimes am asked if I'm one and mine is neither new nor digital

"The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 8:54pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Must've been a great birthday present getting to see the man himself Atari.

Assuming direct control...

Soupy Twist

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 8:59pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Thanks for delivering our cards, Atari. God, I would have chickened out, too. But a great photo! Again, happy birthday!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 10:18pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Hoooooooooo, and further more, raaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being our drug mule

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ClareBear

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 10:22pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
There was some crack in there, alright

ShaylaMorris

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 10:34pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATARI!!!!!!!!

whattocallmyself

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 11:52pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Thank you very much for delivering!
*hugs*

^v^ *~* Happy Birthday Atari! *~* ^v^
...................@-->--....................

(making the grrreeeting Goth, to prevent projectile vomiting. )

Onwards and Upwards!

ClareBear

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 12:10am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
pink on yellow. DO NOT WANT!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 12:15am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
You are awesome and not to be blamed for timidity in the presence of greatness.

Stephen has my card now. . . . I think I did a sanity check on it before I sent it off. I hope I did.

a what? i can't find my button for that.

trouser material

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 3:39am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Can't believe you wimpted out Atari. I'm disillusioned.