Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 4:45am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
o_0

Man, if I made it all the way to the set, I'd probably camp out there for a chance to glomp Fry...

...or not. Actually, I'd probably do the same thing you did.

shatzi

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 6:19am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
I would have been suffering from serious knee-shake, and that would be just from seeing Stephen. If I met Tony (Snell) he would think my vocabulary only consists of "Um, er, uh, hi, ah, ee, oh..."
shatzi

whattocallmyself

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 11:40am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
pink on yellow. DO NOT WANT!

yellow? I see green..?

Onwards and Upwards!

ClareBear

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 3:02pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
the background's a yellowy-greeny colour....

ClareBear

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 5:08pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 5:21pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
There's a shortage of sexiness in the world today. Stephen has taken it all.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Mandibles

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 11:53pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Ohhh!! ...Pinstripes!! *THUNK*

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

ClareBear

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2007 11:57pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
The thick/thin pinstripes are good.

whattocallmyself

Posted Wed Aug 22nd, 2007 6:07pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
I Like pinstripes, but why is it almost always blue? The gafite-grey or black is much nicer! But the pattern on the blue here is very nice.

(AND I removed the pink. )

Onwards and Upwards!

Mandibles

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2007 1:13am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
I Like pinstripes, but why is it almost always blue? The gafite-grey or black is much nicer! But the pattern on the blue here is very nice.

I suppose it's nearly always blue because he does look really nice in blue whereas the grey..meh while being nice is not really one of my own favourite colours. X-D

Although grey and mint/sage green do make a rawrgasmic combination..

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2007 10:40am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
There's a shortage of sexiness in the world today. Stephen has taken it all.

*swoons*

Stephen's the sex0r. He looks so gorgeous and yummy and glompable and squishy in those set photos. ^_^

Assuming direct control...

boffinbabe12

Posted Sat Aug 25th, 2007 5:19pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
I'm sorry for not bothering to read the entire thread of everything but how but what ?????? Atari near Stephen Fry???? How did this happen!?

(Oh and belated birthday wishes Atari! )

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Aug 25th, 2007 6:12pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Atari drove up to Swaffam(sp?) to hand deliver everyone's birthday cards to Mr Fry himself. We'd all posted them to Atari and Fryphile (depending what country you're in), then Fryphile sent them on to Atari.

boffinbabe12

Posted Sat Aug 25th, 2007 7:44pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Thanks amyl- my card did go too but how did she know what house he lived at?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Aug 25th, 2007 7:49pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
I don't think Atari knows where he lives exactly. She went to the filming of Kingdom.