Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Sat Aug 25th, 2007 7:56pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Yup, Kingdom filming.

http://beta.plazes.com/plazes/117375:kingdom_filming

If you zoom all the way in on the map, and switch it to satellite view, you'll find Kingdom's office. Can't miss it.

JulesUK

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 12:30pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Hi Atari - I saw the scene being filmed which you took the picture of. Have you got longish dark hair and were you wearing a black T shirt? I saw someone taking photos that day. Sounds like it might be you!

ClareBear

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 8:42pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
I was there around midday-ish. Really big camera. Seriously. Big black jacket and desert camo trousers.

JulesUK

Posted Mon Sep 3rd, 2007 11:09am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Yeah I think I saw you. Glad you got some good shots.

kilnockers

Posted Wed Sep 19th, 2007 2:38pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
Oops sorry Atari, if i had a brain i would be dangerous!!

ClareBear

Posted Wed Sep 19th, 2007 4:36pm Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
There was a reason I hid that shot behind a link.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Nov 11th, 2007 2:14am Post subject: I'm the biggest wuss in existence. (contains a spoiler link)
[deleted]