Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Oct 13th, 2013 5:26pm Post subject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT-PLEASE READ

Hello Everyone-

Stephen and Andrew have decided that the time has come to move away from the forum now that Twitter has superseded the social networking offering that the forum once did. They "realise that the forum community means alot to many. However, in recent years, so many of you have moved to other social circles, the work involved in maintaining the forum versus the number of users, is quite inefficient. We are incredibly grateful to Toby for his steady hand and pragmatic maturity in dealing with many of the forums issues. We want you to know that we have thought about this for well over two years and this is not a decision that we've taken lightly. We will be closing the forum when you've said all your goodbyes to each other and moved on- Andrew Sampson"

I do not have a specific date, but feel free to PM me with any questions-Toby

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Katymum

Posted Thu Oct 17th, 2013 4:50pm Post subject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT-PLEASE READ

Then let Katy Sara have the last word..."Purple Girl" will shortly be available as we are about to receive the first copy. It is a book full of love and some laughter. Thank you to you all, you wonderful people, for everything you did for our special girl. She loved you all and was proud to have met you. Sue and Paul x

gadgetgirl

Posted Fri Oct 18th, 2013 2:41pm Post subject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT-PLEASE READ

I guess this is so long and thanks for all the fish - and it is deepest sincere thanks, because the people I have met here helped me through the most difficult period of my life. I will be looking for the book Katymum. Much love to all xxxx

That would be me.

cashew

Posted Thu Feb 6th, 2014 9:16am Post subject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT-PLEASE READ

Everything goes away...

Thanks, and bye.