Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

nongenderous

Posted Thu Jul 31st, 2008 8:04pm Post subject: In less than a week
This summer has been awful. On July 28 my dog was put to sleep. The whole family was with him in when he was put to sleep. Now the house is all empty and I can't believe he is gone :'(

Today I lost my grandfather on my father's side. He died of cardiac infarction, but it all happened very quick, and he managed to live at home until he died at the hospital at the age of 88.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jul 31st, 2008 8:12pm Post subject: In less than a week
Oh January Heart. I'm sorry to hear you've lost so much in such a short space of time. Life can seem so cruel at times. *hugs*

Assuming direct control...

Libramum

Posted Fri Aug 1st, 2008 2:34am Post subject: In less than a week
I'm so terribly sorry for your losses!

I am new here, but if you need to talk, please feel free to PM me.

My thoughts are with you.
Tracy

nongenderous

Posted Fri Aug 1st, 2008 3:28pm Post subject: In less than a week
Thanks. The quiet house is hard to get used to. I am still expecting to see my dog when I am walking down the stairs, but it's all empty. All his belongings are still in the house. They'll probably stay there for a long time. I miss him so much. More than anyone will ever know.

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri Aug 1st, 2008 6:31pm Post subject: In less than a week
*Hugs* that totally bites!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Mandibles

Posted Fri Aug 1st, 2008 8:25pm Post subject: In less than a week
My dearest January, I'm saddened to hear of this terrible week for you. I offer a hug and an always availible shoulder.

Nx

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

JSKanga84

Posted Sun Aug 3rd, 2008 7:52pm Post subject: In less than a week
I'm sorry to read about your dual losses, and I hope that you may receive some small consolation in seeing all of us here offer you our condolences and sharing your pain.

daremo

Posted Mon Aug 4th, 2008 12:14am Post subject: In less than a week
Good luck in your search on how to cope with loss.
If you do find it, please let the rest of us know how to do it.

ysabella

Posted Tue Aug 5th, 2008 1:40am Post subject: In less than a week
I'm sorry for your losses, January Heart. You must be looking at the news and wondering why the really important stuff isn't in there.