Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Peachy Keenan

Posted Thu Mar 26th, 2009 12:43pm Post subject: iPod application recommendations?
I recently recieved a iPod Touch 8GB as a gift. I didn't think much of it at first, since I used to have an iPod Classic, but it it's grown on me. I do have a lot of music, so it was kinda hard to pick and choose what to put in!
Anyway, since then, I have wanted to add more games and such to it. but I'm not sure what to go for! I have added the usual stuff like Facebook, Tweetie, eBay and Tetris.
I wonder if anyone can recommend an app?

Twittering @peachykeenan!

gadgetgirl

Posted Thu Mar 26th, 2009 12:57pm Post subject: iPod application recommendations?
Here's a few apps I like on my iPhone:
Tap Tap revenge (guitar hero ish game)
Googles app, along with google earth
Evernote (may or may not be of use to you, it syncs with a web account and desktop version, you can keep track of all sorts of data)
FS5 Hockey - an airhockey game that two people can play
Bejeweled 2 (not free but brilliant and addictive)
Super monkey ball - has a free demo version so you can see if you like it

That would be me.

Nitro

Posted Sat Mar 28th, 2009 5:00pm Post subject: iPod application recommendations?
You always have the option of writing your own iPod application.

Really? Wow.

Jonathan Syer

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 2:00am Post subject: iPod application recommendations?
POCKET GOD!

I think it deserves caps.

Its fantastic

http://www.jsyer.co.uk

ChrisGurr

Posted Mon Nov 30th, 2009 9:50pm Post subject: iPod application recommendations?

Peachy Keenan said:
I recently recieved a iPod Touch 8GB as a gift. I didn't think much of it at first, since I used to have an iPod Classic, but it it's grown on me. I do have a lot of music, so it was kinda hard to pick and choose what to put in!
Anyway, since then, I have wanted to add more games and such to it. but I'm not sure what to go for! I have added the usual stuff like Facebook, Tweetie, eBay and Tetris.
I wonder if anyone can recommend an app?

Glad to hear that you are learning to love your Ipod touch. If you tweet try TweetDeck; a very smart looking twitter app. TVCatchup allows you to watch TV when you are in a wifi hot spot. Dr Kawashima's Brain Excersise lite, is self explanatory. and iHandy Level is a geeky way of showing doubters how clever your Ipod touch is. best of all most of these are very cheap or free.