Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

1993TomO

Posted Wed Feb 23rd, 2011 11:37am Post subject: Is QI too short?

In Australia, when QI is broadcast on ABC (usually out of order too, might I add), the episodes last a mere half an hour at most.

Having watched countless deleted scenes and bloopers on YouTube and such, I started to think, "What if QI episodes were longer?"
No-one likes a TV show in which nothing interesting happens, but I must admit, even I am a fan of the moments when things get a tad out of hand. Put in more bloopers, put in more dirty jokes (if its physically possible). Show more of Alan's mad rants. Show Stephen being embarrassed. Its what makes the show good.

Maybe its just our Broadcasting cooperations cutting down our viewing pleasure, but to be honest it just pisses me off.

Sincerely,
A very dedicated QI fan.

"I can't pretend to be much of a judge of poetry. I'm an English teacher, not a homosexual."

andomk

Posted Thu Apr 7th, 2011 2:25pm Post subject: Is QI too short?

QI is only 30 minutes long but good thinking about the youtube blopper vids, will have to take a look now.

Hmm, how nice a hot tub from danz spas would be, just a shame we get 3 days of sunshine in the UK...

korakk

Posted Fri May 13th, 2011 2:50pm Post subject: Is QI too short?

I would like if they were 2 hours each, and 12 had to be shown a day!

hello people I assume you are reading this because you are lost if you scroll down alittle more you should find the next post
but if you do want to see my gibberish click here http://twitter.com/seangilfillan

Roxy641

Posted Tue Jun 14th, 2011 6:22pm Post subject: Is QI too short?

We need more Qi XL

"Life is too important to be taken seriously". OSCAR WILDE.