Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Tom Moore

Posted Wed Oct 31st, 2012 2:36am Post subject: Is Stephen Fry a Freemason?

Is Stephen Fry a Freemason? Does he know what Freemasons like Bro. Richard Branson are up to and does he want to support such activities by helping Bro. Branson with commericials?

joan

Posted Wed Oct 31st, 2012 11:12pm Post subject: Is Stephen Fry a Freemason?

Oh Gawd - I hope not!

michael

Posted Thu Nov 29th, 2012 2:24am Post subject: Is Stephen Fry a Freemason?

No.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Nitro

Posted Thu Dec 27th, 2012 12:26am Post subject: Is Stephen Fry a Freemason?

Freemasons do not accept homosexuals or women as members. They will try to mealy-mouth around this sometimes, but their own handbook makes things pretty clear. So, it would be an awful strange thing if he were.

Really? Wow.

MonkeyWrench

Posted Wed Jan 9th, 2013 8:21pm Post subject: Is Stephen Fry a Freemason?

Nitro said:
Freemasons do not accept homosexuals or women as members. They will try to mealy-mouth around this sometimes, but their own handbook makes things pretty clear. So, it would be an awful strange thing if he were.

That's really interesting, Nitro.
I don't know anything about Freemasons except I've heard they roll up their trouser legs. So did the Pythons, but I doubt it's the same thing.

So they don't allow homosexuals?
Sorry, but how do you tell if someone is homosexual unless the homosexual themself discloses that information?
I'm pretty sure it isn't written on their foreheads in invisible ink!
I wonder how many undisclosed homosexual Freemasons there really are?

michael

Posted Tue Jan 22nd, 2013 10:01pm Post subject: Is Stephen Fry a Freemason?

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

1so-Static

Posted Thu Jun 20th, 2013 8:04pm Post subject: Is Stephen Fry a Freemason?

I seriously doubt it ... I cant see Stephen poncing about in an apron and pretending to hit people over the head with a hammer...leave that sort of thing to the likes of Timmy Mallet.

"Security isn't a dirty word, Blackadder..... CREVICE is a dirty word"
My musical project -- http://www.1so-static.co.uk/

2wired

Posted Tue Jun 25th, 2013 5:33pm Post subject: Is Stephen Fry a Freemason?

I actually had to join this forum to correct this BS. Freemasonry has no rules whatsoever against homosexuals wishing to join Masonry.

I'm a Freemason, and though I myself am straight, I know of one or two memebers within my own lodge who are openly gay, and as someone with several gay friends, there's absolutely nothing "official" within Masonry that's anti-gay.

For cripes sake the whole point of it is to learn to become a better man, to show charity to all and extend the fraternal hand of welcome and friendship to all men across the world... hardly the motto of hate-mongers.

The whole "Masons are anti-gay" brigade are just using whatever will upset people to turn against Masonry through ignorance. 5 seconds on google will point you to a million and one sites claiming that Freemasonry is actually behind what they call "the Radical Gay Agenda".... so which is it?

We can't be the boogy-man to everyone surely?