Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 12:49pm Post subject: is there a way to peek into an episode of kingdom?
Yay you got it!! Have you watched any episodes yet?

Assuming direct control...

alley

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 6:30pm Post subject: is there a way to peek into an episode of kingdom?
any episodes?
are you kidding me? i watched them all
2 whilst waiting for my computer man and the rest during the night and for breakfast this morning

and yay today my jeeves and wooster box arrived too
i would put up a photo of me and the box but a fat lady humping a cardboard box isn't that interesting

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 6:55pm Post subject: is there a way to peek into an episode of kingdom?
Ace now you can get your daily J&W fix.

masquerade

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 7:57pm Post subject: is there a way to peek into an episode of kingdom?
I espied a J&W boxset on the shelf at my friend's house at New Year, so if she doesn't think I'm too weird for wanting to borrow her dad's dvds, I shall attempt to watch them.

Still haven't seen episode 1 of Kingdom. Humph. Maybe I shall get the series 1 dvd when I next get paid.

alley

Posted Thu Jan 3rd, 2008 10:43pm Post subject: is there a way to peek into an episode of kingdom?
haha! welcome to my world
always a tad embarrassing when i visited friends and ended up in dads library....

i hope you'll get to see the first episode it's nice
tis just sad i gotta wait for season 2 not only to air but to come out on dvd *sigh*

perhaps i should move back to the uk

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jan 15th, 2008 7:39pm Post subject: is there a way to peek into an episode of kingdom?
Someone has uploaded episode 1 of series 1 of Kingdom onto youtube. I thought I'd mention it as that one's never been up so anyone who hasn't seen it go quick before it disappears!

masquerade

Posted Tue Jan 15th, 2008 9:02pm Post subject: is there a way to peek into an episode of kingdom?
Thanks amyl! I am watching it now.