Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

doublecrown

Posted Thu May 24th, 2007 7:29pm Post subject: is this irony or is my bi polar giving me yet another kick
over the last 12 months i ave been rather ill and at the mercy of" tigger" and "eeyhaw" so after too much poor little christopher robin after many manic sleepless nights capitulated to the rope. ended up in the local looney bin yet again , got out and started off my habit on lots of medication thougt it was all ok again and went off to my pressurized job , 3 daze later it all went bang again' the psychiatric team here are FANTASTIC and do outreach daily and for the first time i have my own psychiatric social worker ; now to the irony my company car is up for change , so about 4 months ago i decided on the replacement was to be a nice jaguar x type and the only problem was my wife and i were at loggerheads cos she wanted a gas guzzling 4 x 4 , and what haperns today MY DRIVING LICENSE HAS BEEN REVOKED !!!!!!!!!! and today i got my concessionary bus pass ,moral of the story take out disqualification insurance , must go now the tamazepan is kicking in i need to get my cocktail of meds and i might get sum sleep for the first time this week ( my wife is bored cos while i am house bound my obsessive compulsive side has turned me into a world class cleaner ) not to keen on ironing

Vespertine

Posted Thu May 24th, 2007 9:57pm Post subject: is this irony or is my bi polar giving me yet another kick
Sounds like an ironic time you're having. I'm having the same.

Thought I was on the mend finally! Off meds, sleeping fine. Then BAM my engagement ring is stolen, my job cut my wages, turned 2 weeks holiday into sick without informing me and the whole cycle starts again. Back on meds, Antipsychotics this time and back at work....having panic attacks every 10 minutes!

I don't have any cleaning abilities though X-D I don't clean one bit. My hubby does that for me. He works with me at the same store (which is great!) but he goes on massive cleaning frenzies at like 1am when we have to get up at 6!

Still, If you don't like Ironing I can do that for you. I love ironing! It's the only part of cleaning I DO like!

doublecrown

Posted Fri May 25th, 2007 12:52pm Post subject: is this irony or is my bi polar giving me yet another kick
thanx for your reply its good knowing that this crap illness is not just effecting me , would like to send you a long rambling letter , but cant type much as my hands shake a lot at the moment thanks