Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Thu Sep 11th, 2008 5:46pm Post subject: Isn't the post fabulous?!
Yay!!!!! My brand new, shiny blue iPod got here via the post today, but so did something far more brilliant!!!! It turns out that my mum had written to Mr Fry a few weeks ago, telling him of my fandom, and he sent me a signed photograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How lovely is that?!!!!!!!!

(Sorry about the amount of exclamation marks, but I felt they were needed.)

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Sep 12th, 2008 1:06pm Post subject: Isn't the post fabulous?!
Oooh this is a great post Mushroomoid Miss. You must be really beaming today. What an ace mum you've got writing to Stephen Fry and getting you a signed photograph. That was very nice of her. iPods are always good too ('cept the iPod Shuffle. I just don't see the point) what size capacity have you got?

Assuming direct control...

Desdemona

Posted Sat Sep 13th, 2008 2:53am Post subject: Isn't the post fabulous?!
Sounds like you have had a good day.
I wish my mum was like that. and blue is a good colour, now all you need to do is fill it with Mr fry's podgrams and you will be away.

Skip Life and come with me?

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sun Sep 14th, 2008 6:25pm Post subject: Isn't the post fabulous?!
I've got an 8gb 3rd generation Nano, and I have already filled it with the podgrams and Saturday Night Fry and Fry's English Delight and the Moab is my Washpot audiobook.....

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.

Kid Calamity

Posted Mon Sep 15th, 2008 8:47am Post subject: Isn't the post fabulous?!
Excellent! Will you be getting it framed? The photo, that is.

Though I'm not really into autographs - I do have a Tyrannosaurus Rex gig flyer, signed by Marc Bolan knocking around Castle Calamity, somewhere. That's framed, but I just don't have any free wallspace. Well, not until my next exhibition.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Sep 23rd, 2008 9:07am Post subject: Isn't the post fabulous?!
I've got an 8gb 3rd generation Nano, and I have already filled it with the podgrams and Saturday Night Fry and Fry's English Delight and the Moab is my Washpot audiobook.....

Awesome. Mine's 8 gig too and it's already jammed! I fill mine with the podcasts and shows like Saturday Night Fry (both versions), Absolute Power and loads of Peter Cook.

Assuming direct control...