Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maniac

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 10:16pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
belonged to one of the many iPods he owns?
lol
I think series is going to be a very good one. X-D

ClareBear

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 10:29pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
If someone ends up capping this first episode, I want a closer look at the brother's driver's license. The address, especially.

Maniac

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 10:36pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
lol

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 10:36pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
is it just me, or is it shot in a really old style way? as in, the colours and clearness or the lense (or rather non-clear)?
I love it, its all old school. really pretty location and extremely sunny...

Maniac

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 10:52pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Not sure, will pay more attention when it comes back on.
If it weren't for the cars, you could believe it was set a while ago.

He's playing it well - seems very natural - although that's just Stephen: Brilliant

ClareBear

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 10:55pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
It's really well coloured, but that's the grading. Helps that Swaffham's pretty, too.

Maniac

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 10:59pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Coriander!!

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 11:11pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Love Kingdom. Could be his iPod, I suppose, and the laptop he had on his desk was an Apple one, so that could be his, too.

I think Stephen plays Peter really well. I don't think I like Peter's sister all that much. Maybe I'll get to like her over the course of the series. Nice to see Phyllida Law and Stephen together again. I think it's sweet when they do scenes together. Tony Slattery's part is good, too.

The beach scenes reminded me of SLOTMD.

Millie is a nice little dog. Belongs to a crew member, doesn't she?

Can't wait until next week!

Aoibheann

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 11:13pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Did you see he was using an apple computer? wonder did he specify...

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 11:14pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Did you see he was using an apple computer? wonder did he specify...

Just noticed the Apple logo on the back of it. I thought, "of course Peter would be a Mac man!"

ClareBear

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 11:16pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
2 Powerbooks/MacBook Pros, an iMac G5 20" and some iPods.

Aoibheann

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 11:30pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Does he have them in pretty colours..... ?

X-D

Maniac

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 11:31pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
lol
You can definitely see Stephen's influence throughout the prog.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 11:31pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Does he have them in pretty colours..... ?

X-D

The laptop was a kind of silvery grey. Sorry, I keep calling it a laptop. I have no idea what sort of Mac it is. :-//

Stephen's a Mac, and I'm a PC.

ClareBear

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 11:34pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...

The laptop was a kind of silvery grey. Sorry, I keep calling it a laptop. I have no idea what sort of Mac it is. :-//

2 Powerbooks/MacBook Pros