Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ClareBear

Posted Tue May 15th, 2007 6:33pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Don't worry, there's another series coming.

Amoeba

Posted Wed May 16th, 2007 6:15pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Don't worry, there's another series coming.Really? I heard something, but I wasn't really sure. Thanks.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu May 17th, 2007 8:11pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
is this show really really good or is it just good because fry is in it?

But is this going to be a "I would watch this with great pleasure even if Mr Fry wasn't in it"?
Or is it a "it's great because Fry is great and cute etc. in it"?

It depends on the kind of programme you like really. My grandma would have loved this. It's all very gentle, sweet and soft. Nothing really dramatic or anything. It's a typical ITV comedy-drama that fits in well with shows like Doc Martin, All About George and stuff that you'll find Robson Green doing. So if you hate shows like those than Kingdom probably won't be your thing.

I missed the second half of the latest episode so I've missed all the fun. Is it being repeated at all? I've looked in the tv guide and couldn't find any sign of one.

Assuming direct control...

ClareBear

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 7:45am Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
and stuff that you'll find Robson Green doing.

Touching Evil? Wire In The Blood?

Need more Wire In The Blood.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri May 18th, 2007 3:29pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
and stuff that you'll find Robson Green doing.

Touching Evil? Wire In The Blood?

Need more Wire In The Blood.

Oh no. I should've been specific shouldn't I? I wasn't referring to the dramas he's been in but the comedy-dramas like Northern Lights etc.

Wire in the Blood is good.

Sea of Souls is even better. I want to see more! The one off two-parter this year wasn't enough. We need a full new series!

Assuming direct control...

shatzi

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 4:33am Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Terri, I have been to Tipp City many times, very near Huber Hts where I grew up. Not much there but a big highway goes through it!

Terri

Posted Sat May 19th, 2007 12:10pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
I checked it out on Google Earth a little while ago, is it as flat as it looks?

Oh, perhaps I should put this in the hobbies thread - addicted to Google Earth!

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Mon May 21st, 2007 12:39am Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Great again. It's all getting dark now, isn't it Peter? Ooh err... time for biscuits!

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon May 21st, 2007 1:39pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
I could really do with some biscuits right now.

trouser material

Posted Mon May 21st, 2007 7:11pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Biscuits suck. Crackers all the way.

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon May 21st, 2007 7:18pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Ach nay!

Terri

Posted Mon May 21st, 2007 7:33pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Taped it last night as I was watching the BAFTAs (loved it when Stephen said everyone shoud have been watching the 'rather good programme' on the other side!)
So, tonight it's me, some Rich Teas and cheese, a bottle of cheap plonk and an hour's class telly.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 5:24am Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
I finally saw last week's episode, and I'm a bit confuzzled. Can someone please explain this one thing to me:

Is Peter a PIMP??????????

Those trousers gots to go

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ClareBear

Posted Sat May 26th, 2007 7:21am Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Newmarket races. You're allowed to wear silly things.

Terri

Posted Sun May 27th, 2007 8:15pm Post subject: it's good! Do you think the headphones he had on...
Mildly eccentric Englishmen can wear absolutely anything!

Oh I'm having such mixed feelings about tonight - seems like last week when we were getting excited about this brand new thing coming, and by 10pm it'll all be over! Bar the behind the scenes programme of course