Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Julia from Bristol

Posted Tue Apr 21st, 2009 9:38am Post subject: It's intriguing!
I work from home and am basically online all day - which doesn't mean however, that I'm constantly lurking here. It all depends on how busy I am. There have also been (more or less lengthy) periods where I just haven't felt like posting or reading here or on Twitter.

You sound almost apologetic ST -I don't think there is any obligation! I know just how you feel. Sometimes, it's just too much bother. At others, life is there 'getting in the way' !

I have a cunning plan!

ratoutofhell

Posted Tue Apr 21st, 2009 1:25pm Post subject: It's intriguing!
At the moment I'm between jobs and can pop in from time to time... though always with a little feeling of guilt, as I should really be packing, or ringing someone up about the house move, or something. Once I start my new job my "visit rate" will no doubt drop - it'll be evenings only! X-D

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

Julia from Bristol

Posted Tue Apr 21st, 2009 1:51pm Post subject: It's intriguing!
Good luck with all those exciting things Ratty! Happy to see you whenever you know! X-D

I have a cunning plan!

Occy

Posted Tue Apr 21st, 2009 2:35pm Post subject: It's intriguing!
I usually check the forum of an evening when I get time during the term...randomly on the weekend if I am bumming aorund online...and whenever on the holidays...lol

I have a laptop - that's it

Peachy Keenan

Posted Tue Apr 21st, 2009 2:53pm Post subject: It's intriguing!
Yeap, I has a laptop in my room and I basically drop in any time during the evening. I always seem to be online whenever I'm not at work or doing other errands.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Apr 21st, 2009 5:29pm Post subject: It's intriguing!
Since my day starts at 6.30am (that´s when I arrive at work), which is my own fault because I´m an early bird and simply love the peace and quiet in the office (my colleague does not show up until 9am), I very often manage to get home by 5pm. Just the right time to make myself a nice mug of tea, accompanied by a couple of rich tea biscuits, and my "fix" of FryForum!
And I use a PC... don´t like laptops really!